Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:34 am

Nikita waited anxiously for her to pick up.

"Hey Talia, it's me, Nicky. ... Oh yeah? Well I'm not exactly jumping for joy about talking to you either! Especially since how you treated me the last time we talked! ... Listen, I need your help, I messed up, bad. You're the only one who can help. ... I kind of told this girl that I was a vampire. ... 2 and half days, thank you! ... Please just come over, soon. You need to be here when she wakes up." And then she hung up. Boy was this going to be fun. Nicky picked up Evelyn and took her inside, laying her gently on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:39 am

Evelyn stayed still. She barely felt him move her and maybe it was better that way. Her body was on fire from rage, from sadness of her mother's death. Her body wanted to scream, to stop the man, to save her mother. The only problem was if he saw her she would end up the same as her mother. She would die. Her body reacted as such, isolating all body functions.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:52 am

He could tell she was having a nightmare. Her body was tense, her facial expression was pained and troubled. Nicky sat by the couch, gently stroking her forehead.

"Eve, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you, not now. After learning about your mom... I should have kept my mouth shut. Listen, you probably won't hear me so it's safe to say this without repercussions. I am 370 years old. And in that time, I've only loved once. Until I met you. You are different and unique. You are sarcastic, witty, and you make me laugh. Not to mention a most excellent lover. What I'm saying is, Evelyn, I love you. I know it to be true."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:58 am

Her body relaxed finally from the pain, from knowing that their was nothing she could do. Her mother sacrificed her own life for her only child. Of course, that didn't stop the pained expression. She may have known there was nothing she could do but that couldn't compare to the pain she was feeling for her father and dare she say it, Devlin. He had been so in love with her so it seemed and her mother, being married and having a child ruined that for him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:06 am

Nikita looked up at the woman and man who just walked in.

"Hey Tali, I-"
"Don't call me that."
"Okay, Natalia. Thank you for being here... Whose that?" Nicky gestures to Ethan, who was probably dumbfounded that his sister was there on the couch.

"Well who in the world is that?" Natalia retorted, pointing at Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 am

Ethan looked at the man and then Natalia then finally Evelyn. Ethan spoke up a bit shocked. "Natalia this is Evelyn my little sister." He calmed down, sighed, rubbed his face and then looked at the redhead man. "AND what the he are you doing with my sister? You look like a little punk wanting nothing but sex." Hey, what can you say, Ethan is a good judge of character.

Plus, Evelyn is completely clueless to what is happening.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:22 am

Nicky stood up, anger in his eyes. "I LOVE this woman. Originally it may have been that, but I truly love everything about her and I don't want do-gooder brothers accusing me of not!"

Natalia stood defensively in front of Ethan. "And this is the man I love! Nikita, tensions are high as it is, so please stay calm until we leave. We won't have to fight if things turn out ok." She was being surprisingly calm and levelheaded. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:25 am

Ethan nodded. "As long as you love her and are worried for her you are good in my book." He looked worriedly and longingly at his sister. He would talk to Natalia about her whole, I love him speech. That was going to be fun! He really was worried for her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:29 am

Nicky nodded and sat by Evelyn again. He kissed her forehead and kept petting her.

Natalia looked up at Ethan. "You may want to have a seat. I don't want you hurting yourself when I tell you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:36 am

Ethan looked at Natalia. "What do you mean hurting myself....?" He was perhaps the most confused person in the room. His girlfriend, possibly her ex, and his sister were all having some kind 'gathering' by terrible means and it just...it wasn't going well for him, at least, not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:43 am

She points at a chair, eyebrow raised. "Just sit, dear. You'll find out why when your sister wakes up. Which I hope will be soon because I'm getting tired of waiting."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:47 am

He sits in the chair and as if one cue. Evelyn begins to stir, at first she panics flapping about trying to him away from her. The house was unfamiliar for all she knew he dragged her back to his home to finish off her blood. Ethan kind of just stands but sits back down his voice carried over to her. "Hey girl, calm down. I know your scared, but we understand each other." When he spoke those old words from the first time they met she settled down quite a bit. Her gaze turned to Ethan and she teared up a bit.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:58 am

Nicky and Natalia look at each other like "This is strange."

He looks at Evelyn, kind of afraid to touch her now that she was awake. "Um, he-hey Evelyn. Happy you're a-awake. Heh." He's super nervous about what she'll do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:01 am

Evelyn looks at Nikita a weak smile on her face. "Hey. Sorry about the whole passing out thing....I just....didn't think that you weren't kidding. You know it kind of just stunned me is all." And of course Ethan is just back to being a clueless dork.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Nicky smiled, relieved. He embraced Evelyn in a huge, happy hug. His face was buried in her hair. I love you Evie." He said it, he went and said it to her face.

Natalia sat on the arm of Ethan chair, running her fingers through his hair, watching the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Ethan just looks at him oddly. He could barely watch this guy touch all over his sister. He planted a kiss on Natalia. Maybe that would make the guy just as angry as he was.

Evelyn blushed lightly and covered her face in her hands embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Nicky looks down at her to realize she's covered her face with her hands. He laughs a hearty laugh and gently pulls her hands away from her face. He does notice the kiss between Natalia and Ethan, but it doesn't bother him much. It actually makes u I'm kind of happy for her.

Natalia is a little caught off guard by the kiss but happily returns it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Evelyn smiles and kisses his hand and Ethan kind of sits there. He isn't really sure how to respond to all of this.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:32 pm

"Now that Evelyn is up, we can discuss what we need to. And I thick Natalia has something to say too." He glanced at Talia who tried to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Ethan looks to Natalia for this explanation. Evelyn just looks away and tried not to focus on that right now.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:05 pm

"Well you see, Nikita here is my ex from a long time ago and we did something that kind of effected both of us. You see, um. I'm a vampire. Like a real one. Not one of those idiotic sparkly angsty twilight ones." She scrunched up afraid of what Ethan would do or say.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Ethan just sat there dumbfounded. "So....the whole drugging me with alcohol and dragging me to bed, was all to feed off me?" He was pretty hurt by this. Was it a lie that she even loved him?
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:37 pm

"At first. But Ethan please understand I do have feelings for you. I love you! I'd do anything to show you."

She was practically on her knees begging him to not go.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:53 pm

He shook his head. "What the hell Natalia? I'm not even angry, just....sad....I felt the same way but never had the courage and now....damn....you can out live me. Sooner or later you'll find someone else. For all we know, you'll end up with spiky punk again." Evelyn nodded a bit. She wasn't sure how he knew it but he hit it on the head.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:58 pm

"I'd give up mu immortality if I knew how. Being a vampire for hundreds of years is no way to live. I wouldn't even think of making you one. That would be torture." She didn't want him to suffer the same fate she had.

Nikita sighed, squeezing Evelyn's hand. "She right. It's no way to live. If you can even it living."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next