Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:54 am

She got out and straightened her clothes. She tightened her ponytail and walked up to the house, walking in as if she owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:01 am

Ethan followed behind her, he himself straighted up his clothes a little more. He did not know of what lie inside. His sister, passed out in presence of a man. Who...who wasn't even him! Of course, now that Natalia was with him, he didn't have to really worry about her.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:33 pm

After she stepped out of the house, Natalia doubled over, her cheeks thoroughly wet with her tears. She couldn't handle this. She was too far in love to let Ethan go. But the cost, it was too much to bear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Ethan follows out very shortly and sees Natalia. "[color=#556B2F]Nat, Baby, what's wrong?]/color]" He walks up to her and wipes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Through her gasps and sobs, she answered. "I can't lose you Ethan! I can't have my heart break again." She buries her face in his chest, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 am

He tried calming her by rubbing her back. "You will never lose me Natalia. I am yours until I die." He held her shoulders and forced her to look at him. "Even if you want me to live on with you. Even an undead life, I would do it. For you. I love you Natalia."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:29 am

Her lip trembled as she stared at Ethan. She rubbed her eyes and tried to dry her cheeks. "You would? You do?" He actually said it back!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:43 am

He chuckled and gave her his goofy grin. "[color=#556B2FHave you been doubting me Natalia? I pledged the morning after us having sex I would be with you for as long as you would have me.[/color]" He patted her head and then kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Her lips formed a weak smile and she blinked up at him. Her mind was going through thoughts a million miles an hour. Devious little fox.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Ethan headed toward the car and opened the door for his beautiful vampire. He wasn't all that happy that Evelyn was with some guy he didn't trust all that much but he guessed if she was happy.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 am

"Ethan, dear, have you ever wished to live for forever? Since we were just on that subject?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 am

Ethan shook his head. "I never even thought about it, but I can start thinking about it. If that is something you would like me to do." He looked at her in the eyes. He would do whatever she would ask of him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:11 am

Natalia chuckled, shaking her head. "Seriously, darling. Before you even met me, did it ever cross your mind? Because I can tell you, it is wonderful, but sometimes not cracked up to what it seems."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 am

"I really only thought about it as a kid, and that was how cool would it be to be immortal." He shrugs his shoulders. "I would be willing to talk to you about it my darling."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:20 am

She nodded. "Let's talk everything over at my place, hm? I am getting a little bit tired." She accompanied this statement with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 am

Ethan nods excitingly this would be his first time stepping foot into the lovely woman's house. He had always been so intimidated by it but to know that his love lived in it made it seem more mysterious. "That would be great."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:34 am

Natalia grinned and nodded for him to start driving back. "... Does my line of work bother you?" she asked as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:55 am

"A bit mainly because it's illegal, but yet again I wouldn't have wanted to meet you any other way." He puts the keys in the car and starts it up. "As long as you can be my girl I don't care."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 am

Natalia placed a delicate hand on his. "You did meet me at my finest~" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:20 am

He leaned up and gave Natalia a kiss. "And if it wasn't at your finest I probably wouldn't have taken as much of a liking to you as I have."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Nat seemed to have a slight glow on her face. "Well, onward to my home!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:37 pm

He smiled and was happy that he could make her have that face. " I love you."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:34 am

Despite her feelings, she looked a little shocked.

"I... I love you too." Nat smiled to herself and glanced out the window. Things seemed to be looking up for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 pm

~Time skip~

The car stopped when they arrived at the house and Ethan quickly got out of the car and open Natalia's door. "Out you go darling~"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:07 pm

"Oh why thank you darling~" She hooked hee arm around his and led him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next