Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Love is complicated EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Love is complicated EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Love is complicated EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Love is complicated EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Love is complicated EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Love is complicated EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Love is complicated EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Love is complicated EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Love is complicated EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Love is complicated EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Love is complicated EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Love is complicated EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Love is complicated

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
un

Love is complicated Empty
PostSubject: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:08 am

A tanned hand reaches out from under a thin blanket to a phone which is making a constant noise, obviously an alarm, and throws it at the wall before pulling the blanket over a mess of black hair while the figure underneath curls up. Of course that didn’t stop the incessant beeping which the moving figure could only ignore for long before the got up and walked over to it, shutting it off with a quick tap and drowsily staring at the message left by her guardian.

“Message Reminder”
sent From: Eda [202-987-3424]
To: You [202-326-7831]

I’m reminding you that I’ll be gone for 4 days on a business trip
Try to stay out of trouble until then
And if I find out you’ve been cutting school while I’m gone
I’ll personally see to getting you on house arrest for a week
Ot two

Maybe three
We’ll see >;]

~Have fun

“Fuc-[g]in’ bi’ch.” Was the grumbled reply as the message was deleted and the phone tossed aside carelessly, a loud yawn escaping as they threw the door open, walking into the hall that connected the small room to the rest of the house. The sound fingers digging through matted hair and nails scratching against scalp could be heard on the way to the bathroom, the door flying open thanks to a free hand.

Standing across from the door was a full length mirror, why it had to be right there when you walk in is a mystery, but this one didn’t honestly care enough to ask. A quick glance towards the mirror would show a rather boyish figure wearing nothing but a loose, no-sleeve T and short; bed-head was also a prominent feature as black, shaggy hair flew wildly.

There were few details to suggest this person was female; aside from the hair, lack of male parts, and the slight outline of a chest under the shirt currently being worn. Two of those weren’t clearly noticeable in her normal attire, while the structure of her thin face gave a more manish appearance with her hair covering the vast majority of her face. Her abnormally tall frame and deep voice didn’t help much either.

After freshening up and kinda - not really - straightening out her hair she threw on her usual pair of clothes and stuffed any essentials into her lower pocket.

“Na’ere(Now where) a(I) put dat shit…?” She grumbled and dug through a pile of clothes under her bed, then pulled out a half empty pack of cigarettes, “Dere we go.” Stuffing them and her hands into her upper pockets after placing an unlit cigaret in her mouth, she walked out of the apartment - locking door behind her - and left the complex smoothly.

She took a lighter from the pack and lit her cig, blowing puffs of smoke from her mouth every once and a while. It wasn’t long before she stopped in front of a convenience store, sitting down with her arms resting on her knees as she watched the trail of smoke in her face.

Her fingers absentmindedly trailed over the BB concealed in her pants before stroking the head of the new presence next to her leg. A soft purr could be heard from the black cat along side her leg.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Eric shifts out of bed, what day was it? Ah right, a school day so, that will be fun. Another day in the random public school closest to the hotel, just so that he could "socialize" with others. For what a month? Why the hell was he even here this long? And his mom still expected him to do his normal work for her. Granted he considered the school work juvenile compared to what he did in homeschool. But he didn't need real people, his internet friends were enough!

Anyway, he get himself cleaned up, combed his hair, shaved, and got dressed. And out the door he went, wearing a simple green shirt, khaki pants, and a tight belt. Eric always wore a belt in public, for his own reasons. He mounted his rental scooter and started the ride to the school. What was it called again? Damn.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Ariel grabbed a piece of buttered toast, an orange juice, said her goodbyes, and left the house. She took a bite out of the toast and walked down the street to school. She lived a few blocks from the school so there was no need to ride a bus or drive. Today she decided to take a way she hadn't before. She cut through an alley and came out on the sidewalk that lined both sides of a main street.

As she walked she saw a girl on the other side of the street, smoking and petting a cat. She hadn't remembered seeing that girl before. Oh well, she finished off her toast, took a sip of the juice and put it back in one of her backpack's drink holders. She stopped at a crosswalk and watched the traffic pass. She saw a guy scooter pass her. She moved her head to watch as far as she could see.

When the light changed she hurried across the street and after several more minutes of walking made it to the school. "Ugh, I wish school could start at noon." she muttered to herself. She made a stop at the student store and bought an extra large frappachino. These things were the only things that could keep her going in the morning.

She set her stuff down at her locker and started putting binders and books into her bag. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a hunch back by the end of this year. All of these books are killing me."
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

She sat there for about 30 minutes squinting at the smoke with a cat sitting beside her, watching cars pass by every few minutes. She had the whole day planned out - which mainly consisted of hassling other street punks and shooting at people from a hidden distance. But she felt like she was forgetting something... what day was it?

Shit. School day. It was supposed to be a ditch day but now there's the looming thought of house arrest... Well, she could always just go for the beginning of the classes and sneak out to mess around. Worse thing that will happen is a little hassling from the deans, which is better than getting hassled by the teachers for not bringing her books and being out of uniform - well, they were going to get her for that last one no matter what.

She pulled out the cig and let out a black puff of smoke; then stood, shoving her free hand in her pocket and letting the other one drop the cigaret and signal the cat to follow when she stepped on it, ended the smoke trail of it was releasing.

The school wasn't too far from her apartment - maybe a 15-20 minute walk. The cat lagged behind her until he ran off as she reached the school and stared up at it with disdain. With a snarl, she pushed some two kids to the ground from behind - their fault for deciding to talk in front of the gate's entrance - and walked into the building just as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Eric had parked and was already waiting in his first period class. He had his books, and his clothing was perfect, his face cleanshaven and he was already asleep. New record. Not much going on here is there? He was dreaming about noodles.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Ariel was in her seat by the time the bell had rung. She dropped her book on the desk with a loud CRASH. She jumped and looked around to see if anyone was staring at her for that.

She rested her chin in her hand, tapping her fingers as the morning announcements started droning over the intercoms. Blah blah blah, lunch is pizza, bleh bleh bleh, some sport won some game. It was the same thing. Every. Single. Day.

Hm, the teacher wasn't even in class yet. "I guess I get to write more now." Ariel pulled out a beaten up old notebook and a pen. She flipped near the end and started scribbling down things.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Ditana slipped into class during the announcements and sat in the back, staring out the window with her head down in her arms.

The teacher walked in a few minutes after and managed to settle down the students the who's voices rose during their individual conversations. "Alright everyone, sit down, be quiet, and AWAKE UP." He slammed his books on his desk, now having almost everyone's attention. "Okay, you all know the drill, raise your hand and say 'present' unless you want to be marked absent."

He started going down the list of names, stopping at Ditana Tesoni and glaring once he saw she was out of uniform. After some 30 minute chastising class went on as usual - Ditana forgot to leave and fell asleep every class until lunch hour.

She grumbled and pushed everyone out of her way until she made it outside, then started towards a pretty isolated part of the school and climbed up the lone tree who's leaves hadn't fallen for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Since none of us are in the same grade, LUNCH!
Eric brought his own lunch, and was sitting outside in the shade of a convenient tree, it was a thick oak with a brick wall. He brushed aside some leaves, and plopping his sweet ass on the cold brick. He heard some sounds from behind him and turns to look, seeing nothing. Yet.
He is considering sneaking out on the scooter but, he doesn't know the area and would just be bored and in trouble. Depending on whether his mom saw fit to actually. She was kind of soft in truth. Very soft. Anyway, he decided he would wait till after he ate to choose. He brought out his lunch box and opened it, the lunch of the say was... A SELFIE! Wat...
Apparently his mom slipped that in there. Anyway he stuffed that in his pocket and got out the sandwich he was left, and ooh a cinnamon bun. He started eating happily.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Ditana looked down to see someone eating lunch nearby. Two things came to mind "Nerd" and "Fresh meat". Looking around to make sure no one was nearby, she jumped down, landing in a crouch next to him and not bothering to remove her cig from her mouth as she blew a puff of smoke in his face.

"Ain't seen you 'round here, got some money?" Grinned at him, flashing her BB at him as an intimidation tactic. Who could tell if the thing was harmless with just a quick glance anyway?

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Ariel glanced around the open space, quite unsure where she should eat her lunch in peace. There was a bench near the door, a spot under a tree, or back inside. Since she really didn't want to go back inside and the bench was quickly being occupied by others, she guessed that the tree would have to do.

She started walking over and paused when she saw someone already sitting under it. Then another somebody had jumped down. They looked quite threatening. Ariel shuffled over a ways from the two and rested against the wall. She slid down and took out a pack of gummies form her lunch. Yay gummies!
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Eric freaks outs and then laughs "Ses ses ses, you scared the pants off of me" He smiled all friendly but then got some smoke blown in his face and the situation soured quite a bit. She had a sort of weapon and asked for cash, he tried scooting away, this was right on school grounds and everything! He slips and falls off the edge and dropped his half a sandwich, the cinnamon bun was still in his lunchbox, which was still on the bricks. "I-I only have pocket money"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Ditana snickered when he fell and looked into his lunchbox as she spoke, "A'll take dat, gotta buy a new pack anyway." She picked up the cinnamon bun and took a bite out of it after removing the cig, she was hungry after skipping breakfast. She reached her hand out with the cigarette clutched between her index and middle finger to him and motioned for something to be put in it "Com'n, ain't got all day motha fucka." She glanced around again, making sure no one was seeing this. If someone did she decided she would play the whole thing off, after all, she's still on school grounds and could get expelled for something like this.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Ariel glanced back up at the scene playing under the tree. Something seriously weird was going on over there. She didn't want to get in the middle of it, but the kid looked kind of pitiful, falling on the ground and all.

"Maybe I should go see what's going on... On the other hand, I'd rather not get involved in anything with someone as scary looking as that..."

Ariel kept watching and eating her gummies. Then she accidentally made eye contact with the messy-haired kid. Fiddlesticks.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 am

He stands slowly, trying not to look threatening. He digs through his pocket and kinda dusts himself off a little. He retrieves it and pulls out all the cash he had, about 17$, and he offers it over to her. It was a her right? I mean she didn't LOOK much like a girl, but if anyone had reason to know it was this guy. "This is all I've got. Please don't hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am

Ditana's eyes locked with the girl watching them and she glared at her. Then grinned and turned back to the boy in front of her, standing up and taking out her BB. "Got ya, dumb ass." She shot him in the leg and laughed. Then snatched 5 dollars when no one was paying attention through slight of hand and stuffed them into her pockets.

"'M keepin'is (Keeping this) bun, though." She takes a few more bites out of it so it's more than half way gone while laughing.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 am

"..." He puts his money away "Jeez that is too far to go for a joke... Especially with someone you don't know, what if I had a heart condition or something?" He sighs and sits down "Now I have no food..." He was mad but mostly just embarrassed about his own stupidity. "I'm Eric."
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 am

She shrugged and put the cig back in her mouth, "Like a'd'ared(I'd have cared) sca'edy(Scaredy) cat. 'M Ditana, an na 'm outta here." She walked to the gate behind started climbing up, "Lata~" She gave him the middle finger as she reached the top and got ready to jump down.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:00 am

Ariel walked over.
"What was his problem?" she asked. From the looks of things, he had been shot in the leg, his lunchbox was empty. She held her lunch in front of her.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 am

He almost jumped not expecting her "Ah, she was just pranking me... Though I lost some food in the happenstance..." He looks at the remains of his sandwich. Then finally takes a look at the girl. "Oh, are you going to share with me?" He smiles more. And then rubs his leg a bit, it kinda hurt.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:33 am

"Yeah, I'm not really that hungry today. I filled up on gummies." Ariel smiled somewhat shyly and put the rest of her lunch in his hands. She took a seat next to where he was sitting a while ago. She looked up at the sky and felt a slight breeze brush her.

"I'm Ariel." she said. "I could say it's nice to meet you, but this is kind of an odd circumstance to meet under, heh." Ariel laughed slightly and looked over at the boy whose name she had yet to know.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 am

Ditana jumped down on the other side with her middle finger raised towards them "Fuck you guys, 'm goin' home." She's not ditching, she's... taking an early leave... yeah... that's what she's doing.

Is that a scooter over there? She's so taking that. She leaned on the handles, looking up on her phone "How to hot wire a scooter"

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 am

Eric takes it gratefully, he loved food. He loved food a lot. He doesn't even care what it was, he ate happily. "I am Eric Thompson. It is very nice to meet you, however strange it was..." He resumes his seating, the spot was even still a little warm, awesome. "Seriously thank you for this, my stomach would have tried to eat me from the inside."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 am

Ariel giggled. "Oh I wouldn't doubt that! Stomachs are very commanding things. Anything to keep stomachs from becoming vicious or anything." She stretched out her legs letting them get a little bit of sun. She pulled out her juice from that morning and drank the rest of it.

"That's a nice name by the way." she commented.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 am

"Fuckin' Google ain't showin' shi-go'id(Got it)!" Ditana had been standing there for about 10 minutes before she found a video showing how to hot wire this thing. And just as she pressed the video... the phone died.

"Sonavo bitch! God, mathafuckin' damn it!" She threw her phone on the ground and kicked it against the gate. It seems she really wanted that scooter...

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:15 am

"I am uh, considering skipping the rest of the day" He blushes a bit "I don't feel like dealing with school right now, what about you?" He scarfed the food and stood up, tossing any trash into his own lunchbox. "I mean, if you don't think thats a good idea, feel free to stay here, I'm not going to pressure you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is complicated
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next