Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:06 am

Yuui yawned cutely and stretched out a little. You have to admit that she could've used his drunkenness to her advantage and well taken advantage of the well built Samurai but she didn't. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him. She was doing that kawaii thing she does. "Oh good morning Date~"
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 am

"Im too fucking tired for this shit."Date said annoyed and in pain at the massive hangover he's having.
"Go make something,this fucking hangover is shittily painfull."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:21 am

Yuui quirked her eyebrow and got off of the couch. She rushed to the kitchen and got them both some coffee and a few donuts to much on. She returned with all of this on a tray. "Eat and drink up."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 am

When Date tried to reach for the donuts,his headache immediately became worse.
"God fucking damnit!You gotta be shitting with me...Ya gotta feed me Yuui,this headache hurts way too much..."Date said while clenching his head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 am

Yuui smiled. "You sure you want that? I won't ever live it down that you got so drunk you couldn't even feed yourself~" She broke the donut up into small pieces and placed it against his lips. "Here you go." She was just teasing him, she would never do that.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 am

Opening his lips slightly,and then eating the donut pieces,it surprisingly reduced his headache by a little bit.After a few minutes,some donut ravaging and some coffee drinking,the headache was finally gone.
"Thanks about that Yuui,if ye didnt do shit,then that fucking headache will have never left...Probably..."Date said with a small smile while still laying his head on the pillow of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 am

Yuui smiled and sat next to him. "Oh it's no problem, I mean it IS kind of my fault. I was the one who asked you to out and party with me." She took a couple of small sips out of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 am

"Its not your fault,its mine for accepting that shit."Date said while covering his body and face with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 am

She nodded and sat there awkwardly. Now that he wasn't drunk off his ass she had no courage to initiate anything, so she just watched the blank tv screen.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 am

"If you need anything,just say it to me,dont make yourself look stupid by watching a blank tv screen."Date said with a sigh while turning on the tv.
Rising up from his sleeping position and taking a sit right next to Yuui,"Anyway,what now?"he said while switching through the channels to see if he can find something that he likes while wrapping one of his arm around Yuui's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:26 am

Yuui blushed a dark red. "I...Uh...." She wasn't sure what to do so she snuggled a tiny bit under his arm. She was actually pretty happy right now.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:32 am

Instead of doing nothing,he simply watched the channel that he found interesting,while still wrapping his arm around Yuui.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:38 am

"Hey, Date. What am I to you?" She shifts and looks up at him. Her hair is a mess and so are her clothes from sleeping. "I mean...I um..." She is pretty embarrassed and red.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:41 am

"If I have to say...Well..I guess I see you as my little sister..."Date said oblivious to what Yuui actually meant.
"...What?Do I have something on my face?"Asked Date when he saw Yuui staring at him with an unknown emotion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am

Yuui nodded softly. "Well, I mean, I guess it is better than you tolerating me." She smiled and hopped off the couch. "Are we doing any training today? I wasn't sure if you'd like to in your condition."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:03 am

Opening and closing his mouth a few times,Date didnt exactly know what to say,"I dont know...Do you want to have some training?"he asked Yuui.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 am

She shrugs and looks over at him. "I'll be fine either way, so it doesn't matter." She flopped back on the couch. "But looking at your expression when you had that hangover makes me not want to do it." Not that she doesn't think he can handle it but that it would hard for him if the hangover came back.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 am

"I'll say no..I can already feel the hangover coming back."Date said while resting his head on the palm of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 am

Yui nodded and relaxed on the couch and hid under the blanket. She was a bit disappointed that he thought of her as family.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 am

Deciding to sleep on the couch again,Date covered himself with the blankets and in a few seconds,fell into peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 pm

~Time Skip~
A few days later, after Yui had gotten used to the house she decided she would surprise Date. She was getting the house ready for her surprise. She just needed one more thing, well she didn't need it, she was going to send him out to get it so that she may be able to put her idea into plan.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:45 pm

After waking up at around 11 AM,Date mentally kicked himself for waking up so late,since he usually wakes up at 6 AM to train,'f]]Why do I have a bad feeling suddenly?[/i]'wondered Date as he sat up on his bed and and rested his face on his right palm as he felt the bad feeling again.

Standing up from his bed and leaving it as messy as he usually does whenever he wakes up,which is pretty messy,he slowly walked to the kitchen while closing his eyes and his steps silent,allowing his memory to guide him to where the kitchen is at.
After around 20 seconds,he finally reached the kitchen,and as he reached for a knife,he suddenly felt a shiver go down his spine,'Just what the heck is going on?Why do I feel like someone is planning something for me?'.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am

Yui heard him wake up and head for the kitchen. She decided this was the best time to ask him for it. "Ah! Date! Is there a way you could stop over at the ladies shop and get me some more clothes? I don't care what they look like but I need some that don't show my ass and chest." She handed him a list of things she needed. "I'll be getting lunch ready for you while you go out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3