Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Love is complicated

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Love is complicated - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 am

Ariel handed handed her the bag and rubbed her head. She felt that she had some blood on her hand. She looked at it. She didn't even realize it was that bad.

"Wow... That was crazy intense!"
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 am

"Time to head back right? I can bandage you up when we get there." He didn't want to stick around for when those guys came back, or for when the cops showed up, if they even bothered around here. "We can finish off the candy on the way."
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 am

"A don' got no shit ta bandage up wit. Usually jus go unda a a bridge an clean mahself up in dat stream." She slings her bag back over he shoulder and starts towards the street park.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:15 am

Ariel walks and tenderly touched her head.

"I've never been in a real fight before. It's so crazy. You know, I'd like to take you up on that candy offer." She looked around. She hadn't taken much note of this area. She never even ventured down here. Mostly due to the gangs. She was sure that she wouldn't be as safe as before, but she didn't worry about that anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:28 am

"I keep some bandages in my scooter, but okay..." He hands out candy and follows passively. He starts to watch the town around him, there were a few stray animals about, and he thinks he saw a raccoon. He looked at the buildings, few were untouched by graffiti. He chuckled a 'hail satin'
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

She led them to the park, then through it, stopping once they reached a lake that flowed under a small bridge. It was a lot cleaner than you would expect this part of the lake to be, thanks environmentalist and the clean-up-crew community-service-criminals!

She hunched over the water and started scrubbing the partially dry blood off her hands and face, which revealed a few more cuts that had stopped bleeding by now. Her hair and clothes seemed to be covered in dirt from rolling on the ground, she seemed pretty used to being this dirty though - even though it made her look like a homeless/runaway teen.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:17 am

Ariel dipped her hands into the water, and gently scrubbed the dried blood from her hands, face, and part of her hair. She dusted herself off as much as she could.

She took off her shoes and socks and dipped her feet into the water. Her feet were burning from walking and those dumb shoes. She hugged her knees and awaited to hear what they were going to do now.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am

Eric starts to dust of Ditana thoroughly, for some reason he cared, though it might have been weird for poor Dits there "You got dirt all over your ass"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 am

"Da fuck 're you doin'? A know wat on me" She pushed him away, with more force than necessary, which would cause him to land on his ass, "Oops... yo fault fa touchin' meh." She helped lift him back up, then thought about something for a bit before grinning and slapping his butt so hard he landed in the water. "Kkuekkuekkue"

Last edited by unknownstudy on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 am

Some of the water splashed Ariel and she looked at a soggy-bottomed Eric. She snickered and tried to hide it.

(( I promise I'm trying to make longer posts... DX ))
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 am

He flails a lot during all this, landing in the water blushing "FUDGE!" He gets out slowly, dripping wet "I don't have a change of clothes darn it" He looks around and walks out, good thing that water was cold though. He scowled at the laughing girls.

((Don't sweat it hun))
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 am

She got up. "Aw can't you relax a little bit? It's not so terrible." Ariel crossed her arms and grinned. She shook water off her feet and put her shoes and socks back on.

"You know I think I'm gonna start heading home. I'm exhausted and I don't want to face the wrath of my parentals." she sighs. She started heading towards town.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 am

"Pfft, ya have fun wit dat." Ditana starts heading off in another direction, obviously not planning to go to her apartment anytime soon. She had her bag slung over her shoulder with her unused hand in her pockets. "See yall bitches later." Fuck parental, who needs 'em? Somewhere deep down she might have been feeling a bit of envy. Might not, though. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:17 am

Eric follows Ditana anyway "Where are we going now?" Eric wasn't going home either, since his scooter was at her place anyway, so who cared? He texts his mom telling her he made a friend and wouldn't be home.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:23 am

"'M goin' ta a junk yard. Ain't you got some 'ere else ta be?" Ethen was a few feet away from them, starting to catch up with Ditana's pace - who wasn't slowing down at all.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 am

"Nope, I figured I'd crash with you. What is at the junkyard?" He tried to pet Ethen again. "I hope it doesn't get too cold out here... My nipples are already showing in the shirt, ses ses ses"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:44 am

Ethan let Eric pet him as he passes to walk on side both him and Ditana "Wat ya think at the junkyard? Jus junk. An' some dogs, dey don' mess wit no one much though, as long as ya don' turn ya back to 'em. She was looking at his chest with her parietal vision. "Woulda thought a lil nerd like you woulda been mo worried 'bout gettin sick or some bullshit like dat.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 am

"For being wet? It will dry girl. I mean what is at the junkyard that makes you want to be there anyway?" He pulled off his shirt and wrung it out a bit "This should help. So are you going to get some parts or is a friend there?"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 am

"Tch, a was gonna finish a drawin' a was doin', but seeing as a got you followin' meh 'round a guess 'm jus gonna test out mah new gun on some shit." she slings the bag to her front and loosens the rope enough to pull out the automatic they won earlier. Eric would probably be able to see the notebooks she took from the apartment looked more like drawing pads up close.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:00 am

Eric has a dire need to be shirted, and pulls his back on before getting shot up "Wanna do target practice? Or have a tiny way? I'd need to borrow one though." He peered over and smiles "What do you like to draw?"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 am

Ditana shrugs and throws Eric the handgun BB she still had in her pants "Careful wit dat shit. An a draw wat a feel like drawin', ain't nothin' 'm to choosy 'bout."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 am

He immediately shoots her in the ass. His vengeance was complete and he ran forwards laughing his own ass off, he could see the junk yard, and intended to hide and shoot her more. "You'll never catch me!"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am

She runs after him, growling, "You lil' bitch! Come 'ere an take yo punishment lika man!" her gun's laser focuses on the back of his head and she starts shooting just as he runs through the gate.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 am

He flinches when shot, and goes to find a vantage point, and starts shooting at her, still giggling like an idiot, then trying to hide when she gets to the gate.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 am

She curses when she's hit in the leg and charges through the gate "Giddou'[Get out] here!" She starts shooting in his general direction as she runs over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is complicated
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next