Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Love is complicated

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Love is complicated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 am

She widened her eyes slightly. The thought of skipping school was crazy... yet somehow appealing. Ariel hadn't done anything like that ever. She was kind of a goody-two-shoes. But she nodded. Why not live a little? She only had one life to live.

"I suppose so. To be honest, I've never even thought about skipping. I guess it was an intimidating thought. My parents will be angry when they find out. But I could tell them that I... got sick and the teacher didn't hear that I was." She shut her mouth before she rambled poor Eric to death. She got up and stretched her arms to the sky.

This would be an adventure. Woo~
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 am

"This is highschool, no one will know you were gone, they don't call home over this shit, and if they do, chances are no one but you will be home when that happens" He starts to head for the back fence, using the tree as cover "This seems the best way out." He starts to climb, it wasn't difficult to get up there.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:35 am

Ariel followed Eric and climbed up with ease. After they were both on the other side she raised her eyebrows.

"Where to, Mister Thompson?" she said jokingly. Don't want to be too serious. She looked around, not seeing much traffic or anything. She looked at a familiar figure. He was trying to hotwire a scooter next to the gate.

"Oh boy." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:38 am

"Well. I hadn't thought that far into it, where do you want to go? I don't really know the area honestly, but there is plenty of gas in the scooter" Which he approached "I thought you were ditching school Ditana? You didn't get far." OBLIVIOUS!
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 am

Ariel did a face palm while Eric had his back turned. Oh lord.

"Well she could come with us if she really wanted to. I know of some good places to go.

She walked around to where she could see both Ditana and Eric. She crossed her arms and looked to see how far Ditana had gotten with, well, whatever she was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 am

She turned to them before picking up her phone smoothly and stuffing her hands in her pockets, "A was gonna, den a saw dat." She pointed to the scooter "So a came ta check id out, ya know." She shrugs as Ethen walked behind her and stood at her feet, looking at the two of them with disinterest.

Ditana hadn't gotten far with hot wiring the scooter, it look relatively untouched really. "Were da fuk you nerds goin'?"

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 am

"This is the scooter I'm renting while staying here, its really cool huh" He gets all smug because he thinks they are the coolest thing ever, and squats "Ooh hello Kitty! I want a cat. But I can only have Ancile because we move so often. Do you know anywhere we can hang out? Preferably near here since I can't give you both a ride on the scooter, two people maximum and all, Though I COULD cart one then come back for the other. But I would rather walk and park it somewhere." He goes to take the bolt off the tire, that would have prevented it from being stolen.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:59 am

Ariel kept her mouth shut. It was her attempt to seem cool and tough. As much as she wanted to be like that, she was too sweet and nice to be tough. If she were a steak, she'd be rare.

She saw the cat and smiled slightly. Oh cats were just the best things in the world to her. She'd have one but her mother was allergic. She was tempted to pet it but it looked like it belonged to Ditana. Ariel bit her lip, keeping her silence. She uncrossed her arms and looked around. Curse her inability to be social like these two.

Last edited by ClassicalMusician on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:07 am

At some point Ditana starts giving Eric the same look Ethan is giving him before just straight up spacing out when he says 'Ancile'.
Let's see, on one hand she could ditch these guys and settle a score with that ass hole who dissed her cat, on the other hand she could hang around until she deems them punching bags and steal whatever's valuable on them... second one. She's going with the second one.
[little does she know she'll only be hanging out with them instead of the rest of that messed up plan]

"Wa'dever, 'long as we don' go down dere-" She points to the left of the school "Cause 'm pretty sure som'one gonna jump me wit 'is gang. A have a score ta settle wit some one dat way-" She points to the right of where they stood "-so if ya wanna show we can go down dere. Otha than dat we ain't in much trouble."

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:14 am

Animals cannot resist Eric for long, and he scrubs its ears softly and politely, allowing the cat to sniff his finger, a known calming effect for house cats, and kisses his lil head, yes, work on the kitty Eric magics, you brought home a snake as a pet before, you can cuddle this cat.
"Oh right, anywhere specific yald wanna hang out? I can pay."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 am

"Well I know how to get anywhere almost anyway. I walk practically everywhere." Ariel stood for a moment in thought. Where would Ditanas type like to go, Eric's type, and herself. There was an arcade, an ice cream parlor whose owner she knew, the park... Too many places.

"Ditana, is there any place you wouldn't want to go? For like gang related reasons?" Ariel ask in a nonchalant way.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:26 am

"Ethan don' like people doin' dat shit, 'e a street cat. Motha fucka jus like followin' meh around." Ethan's tail was twitching and his claws were unsheathed, looking every bit like an uncomfortable cat that's ready to spring at an moment.

Ditana turned to Ariel and shrugged "Nadd (Not at) da moment... no wai, gimme a sec." She took a drag from the cig in her mouth as she thought and let out a puff of smoke in a smooth stream towards Ariel's face "Na, a settled most a mah shit a few days 'go." She waved her hand that was holding her cigarette in a dismissive way.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 am

Ariel blinked several times and coughed, waving some of the smoke from her face. "How would you guys feel about going to an arcade? I know a really great one a few blocks from here. It has a nice diner too. Although they don't really like people smoking in there. They don't mind though." she said. She tucked some hair behind her ear and shifted her weight to her other foot.

She focused again on the cat. Kinda rough looking but still cute.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 am

Eric decides to give the cat some space, but vowed that he would hear it purr within the next few days internally to himself. He then realigned himself upright, and waited for the cute girls to decide to go somewhere, he literally didn't care where. "I am cool with the arcade, I can play the crane machine!"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 am

"Arcade id is, a ain't payin'." She dropped her cig and stomped it out as she walked in the direction towards the arcade with Ethan in tow. Let's see... did anyone have it out for her down there? No, she settled that... right? Yeah, sure... hmm... She shrugged again, it didn't matter.

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 am

Eric sits on the scooter and kind walk/rides because he didn't want to deal with the weight of it the whole way, he also tries to come up with something to talk about "So what do you guys like about this town?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 am

Ariel walked in between and sort of behind Ditana and Eric so that they could still see each other. She thought about her time in this town. She'd lived here for about 2 years? Maybe a year and a half. She had friends but they had all graduated.

"Well... It's not too big. That's a plus." Other than that she really had no idea. Nothing stood out that made her want to say that the town was great because of such and such. She supposed Eric was newish to town. A pretty spot on assumption. Way to go Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

Ditana thinks for a minute "Ain't much go on. Some gangs from da next town ova like comin' ova here an' graffitin' dere shit some times. Den dere some ass holes dat hang out in abandoned buildin's an shit. Donno wat dere deal is." Is she talking about something that might be a plot thing? Pfft, yeah right. What would these three do to get mixed up with those guys anyway? Nope, no foreshadowing over here.

Ethan's starting to get annoyed with my constant talk of irrelevant things so let's get to that arcade. "One a yall gimme som'oney(Some money), Imma play dat skii ball game ova dere."

Last edited by unknownstudy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am

Eric parks the scooter and goes to the cashier, buying 45 tokens to start with and passing out 15 to the girls "I think this is plenty to start with right?" He smiled brightly and looked around the arcade, it was kind of an older place, he was searching to see if they had a crane machine, he loved those things. THERE IT IS! He scoots that way, it happened to be near the ski ball games.
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

"Alright, time ta win." She jumps on top of the Ski ball game, holding all the balls the give her, and just dunks them into the 1000 holes, then goes back down to the grab the balls, and dunks goes be to dunking. So many tickets~ She's obviously going for that BB gun with the laser point aim.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Ariel had come here a lot so she had played all of the games at least once. But her absolute favorite was the vintage Mortal Kombat game they had a few spots over from the crane machine. She pretty much ran over there, inserted two coins and contemplated over which character to use.

"Well hello old friend. Let's see, I think today I will play as Sonya Blade. Gosh it's been a while since I played her." She chose the character and listened to the music of the start up screen. As soon as she could she began manuvering her way around her opponent. In nearly no time at all she had won.

"Aw yeah! Still got it!" She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 am

Eric has played crane games in almost 20 states. Almost. And has played it in three countries. The point here is that he had played quite a few of these things and understood that he was only coming home with two to four stuffed animals even if he spent all fifteen coins. Which he didn't plan to. The choice was simple, he had to choose wisely. "You two have any requests for me to win?"
Back to top Go down
un

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:48 am

"'M cool." She keeps dunking the balls in faster as the time runs down, then puts in another token and starts dunking again. God damn it she wished she didn't have to go up and down to get these damn ball. Like having a tail or something, that would be convenient. The tickets are forming a big pile on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:00 am

"But I wanna win yald something." He pouts a bit, and wins himself a stuffed goat. The goat was pretty small and not so cute, he loved it forever. "What about you Ariel?" He sees her kicking some ass in some fighting game and decides to watch on.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 am

Ariel bit her lip and kept mashing buttons. How could she possibly stop when she was on a winning streak?

"Woohoo!" She jumped up and down and stopped in front of Eric. "I just beat my all time high score! I am so excited!" She giggled and rested against the game. She looked down and realized there was a pile of tickets lying on the floor from her machine. She picked them up, folded them, and stuck them in a spare pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is complicated   Love is complicated - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is complicated
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next