Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
R. Druid

R. Druid

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:26 pm

"Yep. He makes them while he wanders or late at night when he can't sleep."
Daniel moved on slowly. Heading down the main road towards an old church.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Morrigan the church waving and smiling at Jonah. See you soon dear." she had just closed the door and turned around. She saw a familiar face. She quickly ran toward her and gave the blonde a hug. "Oh Milady Victoria! It has been sooooo long!" She rubbed her cheek up against her cousin's. It had been such a long time. 5 years to say the truth, but who was counting?
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Victoria stiffened at the hug. She had no idea who this crazy girl was.

"Who are you... And how do you know it's me?" She peeled the girl off of her. This was really really weird.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Daniel stepped back and watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:44 pm

She looked Tori up and down. "Someone has grown up to be quite the heart throb~" She smiled at her cousin. "I didn't know you would be this grown up when I saw you again. Dear God! I feel old!" She laughed and put a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Victoria narrowed her eyes before gasping and opening them wide.

"Morrigan?! Is that really you? My God, your hair!" She holds a lock of Morrigan's short hair and smiles. "It looks good on you! Where are you coming from anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Morrigan nodded. "It would've been hard taking down monsters and bad guys with my long hair. I learned that the hard way when it almost got yanked out." She smiled and gave her cousin a large hug. "Well. I was on my way back from Spain when I got your letter and I said 'Hey! That girl needs me!' So I rushed over as fast as I could!" She smiled wide. "I would've arrived earlier, but I got a bit side-tracked..." She said and blushed playing with her hands.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:50 pm

"Well, my new acquaintance here was leading me back this way I think, so would you care to accompany me?" Victoria smiles holds out her hand for Morrigan to take.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:55 pm

She took her cousin's hand. "So tell me about this Cinderella of yours. Cinderella as in the coals of passion and heat didn't you say something like his hair was red?" She smiled, she was trying to get a little more information about his Prince Charming. "Oh! Also! I have soooooo many beautiful things for my most beautiful cousin!" She squealed lightly. "You should see the jewels and books! So many things from foreign places!" She was so happy her cousin would love the things she got, but first she had something more importantto ask. "How is my mummy and daddy?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Victoria's cheeks gained a rosy glow.

"Well, I can't remember too much about him. But yes, he does have gorgeous red hair and even more gorgeous blue eyes! He was so observant, and kind, and funny. But, like I said in the letter, I don't know his real name or anything! This is my first lead to finding him. I also have this."

She held out the armband and mask. She looked at her cousin, searching her face to see if she could help find him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 pm

She looked at them. "Do you mind if I keep these for a bit? I have a friend who knows lots about magic and spells. She also happens to be my mage." She said and looked them over. If anyone could figure out who these belonged to it would be Alvina. "She's quite the skilled Elf."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"I wouldn't mind." She held on to the mask a little tight then handed it over to Morrigan. She felt weird letting it go, but she knew this was going to be the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 pm

"So? Are we heading to the castle?" She asked holding the items. She could feel the power coming from it.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Victoria glanced back at Daniel.

"Daniel, I have to go with my cousin. I don't know if Ashter is the guy I'm looking for. I'll be dropping by here later, to thank him for all he's done."

She nodded and headed towards the castle with Morrigan, then took a sharp turn along the wall into the forest. "No one knows that I'm out... So we're going to have to go in this door I found." She pushed herself against the door and stumbled into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Morrigan shook her head. "I cannot go through that door. I must go through the gates. I'll give you a five minute head start to get to your room." She looked toward the gates with imposing guards.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 pm

"Okay. You can grab your elven friend as well. She will be welcome if she's with you and you have my blessing. I'll see you soon."

Victoria nodded and shut the door, covering it with ivy and rushed inside. She peeled off the clothes she had, which now seemed like her normal clothes again. She put on her robes and sat in her arm chair, pretending to read.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Morrigan waved her cousin off and headed toward the Tavern. She was hoping he would be there when she arrived. Alvina came rushing over to her and started whispering to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

Victoria took a deep breath. She was slowly getting closer and closer to figuring out who he was. Boy was this exciting. She put the book that she had pretended to be reading down and looked out her window. She saw little smoke clouds from the houses and shops of the poor town, and saw the tip of the old church steeple in the distance.

She frowned and stared at the steeple for a long time. Maybe she shouldn't have left Daniel and gone and seen where Ashter lived. She made a note to visit him tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:18 am

Daniel had been traveling for an hour, before hearing the distinct thud of ash's axe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:22 am

Alvina and Morrigan started toward the castle. They both kugged large bags with pelnty of things in them. These were her presents to her cousin. When they arrived they had no trouble coming in. One of the servants went and fetched Victoria, saying her runaway cousin had arrived home.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 am

Victoria grinned at her servant and swiftly went downstairs.

"Morrigan! I see you've brought a friend! And luggage?" She stepped closer and whispered to Morrigan. "No one can know that I saw you earlier." She curtsied to both of them and led them to her library, shutting and locking the doors.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am

Daniel finally found ashter and began to explain what had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:46 am

Morrigan nodded. "Milady! uld you love to see the wonders of the outside world within this little castle?" She gave a huge smile and set the bag down.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 am

Victoria sat in her favorite chair, hands clasped together in excitement.

"I am so excited to see what you've brought me!"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:05 am

Ashter was amazed and questioned for more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next