Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

She handed her book by book. "These took me forever to get!" She said and slumped. She handed the mask and his cuff-link to her elf friend. "Oh, Alvina can you get a magical trace on that?" She nodded and her eyes began to glow white.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:40 am

Victoria giggled and lovingly and tenderly held each book like it was a newborn baby. She set them down at her feet in a rather large stack. She looked very intently at Alvina's eyes, super fascinated.

"Wow... Your friend has some powerful magic in her. Are elves naturally gifted with magic or are they taught? Oh, and you really must tell me about your adventures! And what you were doing on the church road." She spoke a little quiet so to not interfere with the magic going on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 pm

She watched Victoria, it was great to see her react so kindly to the books. "She was born the most gifted in her clan. She happens to be a great tracker and mage. For the adventures must wait another day. The reasons for being on the church road were....well let's say...extremely observant and rather...mature." She didn't know his to explain it, she wasn't even sure if Tori had the sex talk yet.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Victoria tilted her head at Morrigan. She had a faint idea of what she was hinting at. But, to be the mischievous cousin she's always been, she had to ask. It was always fun for her to watch people feel awkward explainig awkward subjects to her.

"Oh. Well, what are these reasons?" Victoria's focus shifted from Morrigan to Avina several times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 pm

She turned bright red. "U-um...u-uh...Well when two people love each other very much...they...um..." She was struck the pressure was killing her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Victoria snickered and pat Morrigan on her shoulder.

"It's okay, I know what you mean. I'm no stranger to the talk." Although Victoria was no stranger to it, she felt her cheeks flush a little.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 pm

She sighed in relief. "THANK GOD!" She was very embarrassed to have to explain it to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:46 pm

"How is the tracking coming along? Have you found him yet?" Victoria asked Alvina. She was far too anxious to know where her love was. And she was already formulating a plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Alvina nodded. "All good.I have found him." She smiled. "Miladies, this was a princess spell." Morrigan smiled and gasped. "I HAD A FEELING THAT WAS WHAT IT WAS!" Morrigan had been in contact with many spells. This of course was her favorite.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:29 pm

"Princess spell?" Victoria stood and walked over to pick up the mask and armband. She turned them over and over in her hands. So, he was using a spell to make her fall in love with him? Or was it so hat she wouldn't find out his identity? Whichever, she was now determined to speak with him.

"Well, where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Morrigan looked over at her cousin. "A Princess spell is common amongst poor teen girls to get into a royal ball and find a man to marry her so she can become rich and out of the hole. Most of them give the girl, beautiful hair, makeup, dresses, and amazing charm. They also enhance anything the girl does, lets say dancing or when they touch someone it sends shocks through the person's body. Depending on how the person feels about what they see in 'the princess' their body reacts. The good thing about these spells are that they have to be specialized to that one person or it won't work. Here we have an uncommon 'Prince' spell. It is the same as a princess spell but the male counterpart." Morrigan finally took a breath. "And because of that! We can easily find him!"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Victoria grinned and hugged her cousin tightly. "This is amazing! You have to, have to find him! When you do, tell me everything you can about him! Ohh, this is so exciting!" She fell into her chair, legs dangling over the arm of the chair. She kissed the mask and hugged it to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Morrigan laughed. "I'll have Alvina start searching for him, and before you know it, he'll be here and you will be in his arms!" Morrigan shooed Alvina off and she bowed to the two.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Ashter was sitting in the forest on the stum pf a tree. daniel was next to him.
"I'm worried. what if it goes wrong with out the spell"
"hey. ashter. you know i made the spell, right?"
"yeahh???"
"and you know that I'm a tricky wanker, right?"
"Yeah....?"
"you don't think, that i may have planned for this stuff?"
"Like what?"
"Like never activating the personality and charm parts of that spell."
"wait... what?"
"I did the dancing and clothes. everything else was you."
"...You Sly bastard."
"thank you."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 pm

"How would you like to stay. At least for the night? Alvina can stay too when she's done tracking him. Oh, Morgy, this is right out of a fairy tale!" She twirled around, her robes splaying out.

Tori grabbed Morgy's hands and started laughing and dancing with her. "I am so excited! Oh, what if I make a fool of myself? What if he ends up being the total opposite of what I fell in love with? I feel so nervous, and excited, and anxious!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Morrigan patted her cousin's hand. "My dear cousin. Don't worry. The spell doesn't change who he is on the inside." She was trying to reassure her. "And even if you make a fool out of yourself more than likely he'll like it.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm

She smiled. "Am I just that charming all the time/" Tori sighed and started picking up the books. "I may be a bit strong today, but I still need help carrying heavy things. Mind helping a weak princess out?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:57 am

Morrigan grabbed a huge stack of the books. "Where would you like them Princess?" She asked looking around.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 pm

"In my room. Come on." Victoria opened the library doors and showed her cousin up to her room where she dropped the books on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Morgy dropped the books near the desk. "I should go pay papa and mum a visit." She looked down the hall to a room with rather small doors for a castle. She wondered what her room looked like.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Tori nodded and sat at the edge of her bed. She knew her parents, Tori's aunt and uncle, worried about her, even though some called her a disgrace for doing a mans job.

"They will most definitely love to see you. Before you go, I'll show you your room." Tori got up gestured to the door.

Inside there was a large fireplace and large bed, but not larger than the princess's. There was a tall window letting in light, and an empty wardrobe.

"I'm going to attend to my flowers. Have fun visiting your parents."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm

She headed to her step-mother and father's room. She knocked on the doors. "Milord...Milady...." The door swung open and a weasel faced man stood there.

"Her lady has been dead." Morrigan's eyes swelled up with tears.

"Sh-she's dead?" Her father patted her shoulder.

"We were waiting for you."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Victoria had already went out to the gardens, and the spot were she had taken Ash. She sat on the bench and held the mask up to the sunlight. It still was amazing to look at, and she could imagine his red hair falling over it, is blue eyes looking down at her in kindness and adoration.

"I wonder what would happen if I put this on?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Morrigan sat there and talked to her father. Everything was gloomy and sad as they talked.

Alvina traveled through the woods, she could still feel her tracking him down. Her still white from her magic being activated. She came to a clearing and saw Ash and Daniel. She'd seen that magic user somewhere, maybe in town?
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

The moment she got within 100 yards, Daniel knew she was there."sigh. Company has arrived."
Ash looked up in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next