Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
R. Druid

R. Druid

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:36 am

Daniel and Ashter followed behind, Ashter looking slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 am

Morgy shushed her. "Nope! Can't say~~~!" She said and led her down the stairs. Alvina looked Daniel up and down. Nowthat she got a better look at him she found him to be a cute magical being. She glanced at him a little less obvious checking him out.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Victoria chuckled as she was lead down the stairs. Morgy certainly was excited about something. Victoria was just as excited, if not more, to know what was in store for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:50 am

Alvina would once in a while peek over her shoulder. The main reason was to make sure the two men were keeping up with her but the second and less important part was so she could catch glimpses of Daniel. Everytime she saw him though her elf ears began to get a brighter and brighter red on the ends. She bowed to them. This is where the wood cutter may sit. Her Lady Princess Victoria shall be out soon. Thank you for coming. If yer friend would come with me I shall go get her reward." She said. She had pointed out the chair and smiled.

Morgy had been in her armor and took Victoria's arm and brought her just before the meeting area where she removed the blindfold and then continued to the table area.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:54 pm

"Morrigan what is this abou-" Victoria began saying before she saw a table and at that table a fine young man with red hair and blue eyes. She blinked several times, glimpses of her mystery prince and that boy she'd met in the woods flew through her mind, but she did not have enough time to make sense of them. She bowed her head slightly and smiled at him courteously.

"Hello, I hope my request wasn't too much trouble? It's just that lately I've been needing more firewood and our supply just wouldn't cut it." She mentally slapped herself. That sounded ridiculous and petty. But she kept her smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 am

Daniel followed the elven lass out of the room, glancing back curiously at Ashter and the two royalist who entered. He was abnormally silent.

Ashter felt a storm of emotions at the sight of the princess. Love, attraction, awestruck by beauty. He also felt a mix of suspicion and distrust. Royals liked to lie be had heard.
"Tis no issue. I happened to have a reserve at hand, and fulfilling ye needs were no problem."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Alvina looked back at Daniel. "It'll be okay Sir. This was mostly a surprise for the two love birds." She and smiled at him. She wanted him to trust them And be calm.

Morgy pulled out Victoria's chair for her and then Aster's. She stood there waiting for the two to be seated.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:35 am

Victoria seated herself gently and watched Ashter. This was him? She really couldn't see it by at the sane time his mere presence made her heartbeat speed up.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Morgy pushed in Victoria's chair while she sat in it. "If you need me My Lady please yell and I will appear." She bowed to both of them and walked off.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Ashter sat down in his chair slowly.gazing at the room curiously. his blue eyes roving the room, absorbing the details.

Daniel shrugged at the comment.
"I expected as much."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Victoria looked at the center of the table, opening and closing her mouth several times, trying to say something, anything. Nothing sensible came to mind.

"I... Erm... Do you uh..." She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Is there a name I can call you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Alvina looked at Daniel and smiled. "So Daniel, you seem to have a large ability with magic. I find it....interesting." Alvina laughed and looked at him with dreamy eyed.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 am

Daniel glanced at the elf warily, a spark of magic flashing across his shoulder as a subconscious response.
"I dabble, yes."

Asher spoke soft and relaxed, calming himself as he did so.
"Well. Most people call me asher"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 am

"I do like that name." She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:32 am

Alvina watched Daniel. "Of which region are you from?" Alvina said and kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8