Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R. Druid

R. Druid

Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm

He grimaced.
"Painfully. And very very carefully."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Trin finally turned back around, throwing her hair back over her shoulder. She grabbed a few more fries and scooped up ketchup that fell from her burger.

"So what do you say to coming back with me? I don't think it would take too long."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:21 pm

"Hmm... I have no real reason not too."
He grinned.
"I'd be a pleasure to have you sketch my tattoo."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Trin smiled and finished off her food. She waited for James to finish as she sucked down the rest of her drink.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:35 pm

James cleaned his food away. When he was done there were barely crumbs left.
"Hmmm. Good to go."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 pm

She nodded and got up, tossing everything in the nearby trash can. As she lead James back to the tattoo parlor, a girl with short, spiky blonde hair stopped them.

"Well well well, if it isn't Trinity, my used to be lover. How are you doll?" She sneered, making her words seem vile and poisoned.

"Lisette,I don't want to talk to you. Didn't I make that clear? And never call me your lover or used to be lover. I'm not like that anymore." Lisette chuckled.

"Of course you aren't babe. Isn't that why everyone bullied you after we broke up? Because they thought precious little Trinity was a lesbian wanting to look straight? You know, all the boys were sad that you were gay, but got angry when you said you were straight because they thought you were a slut. And I guess that's true, seeing as how you've got this piece of eye candy with you. I hope you two have marvelous fun together, and Trin, I'm always happy to take you back~" Trin shoved past her and kept waking, arms crossed, head down.

Lisette continued on her way, smirking at seeing Trin in defeat.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:59 pm

James followed trinity, however on the way of the door he stealthily sent a tendril of poison ivy up lisetts pants, which would make her very, very uncomftorable.
He also grabbed his drink, sipping at it as he walked next to train.
"So, she seemed like a bitch."
He said very non nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"Oh ho ho, you don't even know the half of it. I was hoping she would have gone some where else for summer, or for college." Trin's mood was darkened by the whole ideal, reminding her of the past year of school.

"I'm sorry you heard that... And that you were called eye candy by Lisette. She is such a hypocrite."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:35 am

"hehe. no issue. i'm quite sure she'll regret it soon."
James smiled mischievously.
"after all, I'm quite... proficient at payback."
that little poison ivy vine was currently rubbing Lisette in a very private face, in about 15 minutes she would be getting quite...... Itchy.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:07 pm

"Well, thanks, for whatever you do." She opened the door to the parlor for James as the little bell chimed.

"I guess my boss still isn't here." She took him to a back room where they usually did the tattooing.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am

"Hmm. Do you want to start with my hand and arm, the move up?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:07 am

"Yeah, that'd be great. Let me go get a different pencil real quick." Trin got up and went to the front desk, rifling through drawers until she found a 4B drawing pencil. She went back in, sat on a rolling stool, and tucked her bangs under her beanie.

"Shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 am

James sat on the tattoo chair and rolled up his sleeve to his shoulder, holding the tattoo out, Palm up. The ornate rose on his hand clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Trinity quickly started sketching out the flower on his palm and the pattern half way up his arm. Not in too much detail, but enough for her to remember later on what it looked like. She'd scoot closer every once in a while to get a better look, forgetting to move back again. Eventually she was sketching with her notepad on James' knee, thinking it was her own.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:43 pm

James simply held still. he knew better then to interrupt an artist, it could throw them off and cause massive annoyances.as she moved higher up, he raised his sleeve more revealing his shoulder where, the vines knotted a bit.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 am

She looked up to tell him that she needed him to show his shoulder when she noticed she was close.

"Oh, James, I'm sorry!" She moved back a bit. "I need your shoulder now please."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm

James grinned and pulled off his shirt, turning so his back and shoulder were visable.
"no issue."
his tatto wound haphazardly down wards, twining across his shoulder, shoulder blades, and the small of his back with many twists and turns. his skin was covered with a few thin and silvery scars.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Trin grinned and flipped to a new page, standing so she could get a more aerial view.

"It must have taken a few mirrors and a lot of flexibility to reach some of these spots."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:53 pm

"I'm still not telling you how I did it. That's my secret."
James grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well you've seen through my trick. Darn."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Jame s was being remarkably still and quiet while trinity drew the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Trin nudged him.

"If you wouldn't mind showing the rest of it that would be great." she flipped to a new page and moved her chair back so James could show her the rest of his quite amazing tattoo.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:36 pm

"Alright."
he pulled off his jeans, revealing boxer shorts and how the tattoo swapped form vines to Roots, which stretched downwards along his leg, circling around his foot with ornate spirals.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

If Trin didn't work in a tattoo parlor, this sudden stripping would have made her quite red faced. But she did work there, so she was unphased.

"Wow, you really weren't kidding about how big this tattoo was."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:59 pm

"Like I said, several months of careful tedious work."
He subconsciously ran a finger over a knot of the tattoos vine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]   Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Tattoos, and Wings [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next