Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 am

She came back out wearing a fluffy robe. She felt more comfortable now that she was no longer wet and sat next to him with a towel. She put it in his head and rubbing lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:58 am

He chuckled and let Bridgette rub his head. He peeked out from under the towel in a cheeky way. He then leaned forward and pecked her quickly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:04 am

She blushed and leaned in giving him a kiss back. She began to rub his hair a little harder some of the towel touching her own hair. She pulled away and smiled sweetly at him. "U-um...you might want to change...you are still wet and all."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:13 am

Kaito looked down and nodded.

"It would seem so. I'll go get changed." With one last kiss he stood up and rubbed his own hair with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:20 am

Bridgette nodded and stayed sitting. After he gave her a kiss she blushed and played with her thumbs. "Alright Kaito Fujiwara. I will see you later." She walked back out with her wet clothes. "Also? When will someone pick these up?" She asked and held the clothes pretty close to her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 am

"Someone will be around in a few minutes." He walks into the bathroom, peeling off his wet shirt. "Don't miss me too much."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 am

She laughed. "Oh no worries. I won't miss you too much." She said and played with her robe strung after putting the wet clothes down.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 pm

A few minutes Kaito walked out in just a towel. He wasn't trying to appear seductive, it just happened. That and there were no other dry things he could put on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Bridgette blushed and look away covering her face. "Wh-what the bloody hell? Wha' is wrong with ya." Her accent was thick and noticeable by the random hotness. She threw a pillow at him. He was hot, super hot. Damn him and his hotness. She threw another pillow at him. She did not need to see all his man parts this early in the relationship. "Ya know ya don' walk ou' like tha' with a lass in the room!"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

"なぜ私を投げる枕ですか?私は腰から隠蔽少なくとも !その後いくつかのより多くの服を取りに行くさせてください !" he yelped as he flinched from the pillows. He regained some composure before walking over to Bridgette, her face still covered.

"I'm sorry Bridgette, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm going to go get some dry clothes for myself." He kissed the hands covering her face and left.

He slapped himself and berated himself on the way to his room.

(Translation: Why are you throwing pillows at me?! I'm at least covered up from the waist down! Let me go get some more clothes then!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:19 pm

She sighed and sat up. She felt so stupid for yelling at him in such a belittling way. When he came back she would talk to him and tell him that it was okay and that she had over reacted. She explain how she was not used to that and she was stupid and a fool. She closed the door and rolled up in a ball. What a stupid little girl she still was. Maybe she wasn't ready for this whole Japan trip like her father said.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Kaito came back in what looked like slim-fitting sweats and a t-shirt.

"Hey, Bridgette, I'm sorry about that whole half-naked thing, I uh..." His cheeks were quite red and he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 pm

She put her hands up. "No, no! It was truly my fault. I feel that I over reacted. I am not used to a...man of...let's say...status. It was truly my fault." She stood and walked toward him. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned up and kissed him softly. She felt that was payment for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:36 am

Kaito wrapped his arms loosely around Bridgette, kissing her back as a way to apologize as well. He honestly felt like she was the most amazing girl on the planet and he felt happy just to be able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:41 am

She blushed and pulled away. She had to keep calm. She just wish she had some proper clothing. "So Kaito. I would like to talk calmly." She said and sat on the bed. She wanted to talk about their relationship and such.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 am

"Of course." he sat next to her and looked at her almost in a loving way but it would be hard to tell that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 am

"Kaito. I have enjoyed myself greatly today. I know this might be a one time thing and such. I hope that we may see each other again. In a work or personal setting." She put on her hands on his knee and subconsciously rubbed her thumb against it. She had a serious look on her face. She loved being with him but was determined to get Jack and bring him home with her, but this man, Kaito, had put a huge kink in her plan.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 am

Kauri looked a bit crestfallen. He cleared his throat and smiled at her, though a little strained.

"Yes absolutely. It would be fairly silly to keep such a long distance thing."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 am

She put her hands up in a defensive and dismissing way. "Oh dear, you must have misunderstood me. I wasn't saying I didn't want to see you again. Oh dear...How do I explain....?" She said and buried her head in her hands trying to think. She didn't want to be with him in her mind, but her heart was pulling her closer to him with every breath. She took her head out of her hands and moved a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:12 am

"Oh?" was all he managed to say? He tilted his head down a little to look at Bridgette better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:21 am

Bridge sighed lightly while pursing her lips and looked up at him through her long lashes. "Kaito...What I am trying to say is." She smiled lightly. "I would be more than likely love to go out with you again. Of course whether we go out or not is up to you." She said and licked her dry lips lightly, they had been bothering her all of a sudden and she hadn't realized she had done it until she did.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Kaito thought about it for a moment. So she wasn't saying that she wanted to break whatever they had off. He nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"Bridgette, I'll keep you as long as you keep me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:22 pm

She blushed and hugged him back. "Oh Kaito..." She didn't want to push him away cause he was so nice to her. She pulled back lightly and leaned up to kiss his cheek. She smiled and pulled away and thought to herself. For taking a chance... She knew more than likely Jack would never want her. She was always just a friend he hung out with. Perhaps flirt with once in a while too.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Jairo had never felt this content before. He nuzzled his face into Bridgette's hair and kept holding her. He was afraid to let go, both physically and emotionally. He loved her, he knew it. He just wouldn't say that yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:18 pm

She blushed a little darker. "Um. Kaito. Any idea when my clothes should be picked up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next