Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Bridgette giggled and covered her mouth. "Perhaps we should go on that walk soon." She said, she was ready to head out when he was. She kinda hoped it was soon, she could kinda feel Kumiko either staring at her or glaring at her brother.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Kaito nodded, leaving money on the table, making eye contact with Kumiko and led Bridgette out to the bike.

"I promise not to threaten your life this time." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:40 pm

She stood up, she smiled and waved at Kumiko. When they got outside she smiled at him. "Oh Dear I hope not." She was more than happy to try getting on it again.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Kaito handed her the helmet and put his own on, kicking the kickstand down and revving up the bike. He knew the perfect place to take her, and it would be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Bridgette took the helmet and put it on her head. She took a deep breath and mustered up some courage. She knew this was terrifying but she had to get ride of the idea of dying. She needed to take more risks in life anyway. Her life had been pretty boring. She got behind him and pressed herself closely like before but laid her chin on his shoulder and her neck on his back. She had to do it. She could do it. She opened her eyes and waited for him to take off. She had to watch him. Her arms laid loose around his waist.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Kaito took off smoothly, going a little slower than before and doing a little less of the crazy weaving he had done earlier. It also helped a little that people were going back to work and not standing around. Eventually the tall buildings started to become few in numbers as they entered the residential area, then they came upon a very large looking house. Actually, you couldn't tell it was a house from the front gate, you'd think it was an apartment complex at least.

"This place has the best garden you could wish to see. Believe me." What h wasn't going to tell her was that this was his home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

She nodded. "If you say it is I'm sure it has the best one anyone has had in the whole world." She was so happy to be farther out into what seems to be the rural area. It kind of reminded her of her homr but it looked like an apartment.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Kaito pressed a buzzer and a tired mans voice spoke over the intercom.

"Who is it?"

"Fujiwara Kaito. Come on who else owns a motorcycle like this one?" the man chuckled and soon the gates quietly swung open. Kaito drove through and around the circular drive to the front steps. Now it looked like a mansion and not an apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm

She giggled and stayed holding on. The second ride wasn't so bad as the first one. She didn't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm

A man in uniform came out and Kaito got off, helping Bridgette off as well before he servant took the bike away. He held his arm out to her, imitating the night before.

"Welcome to my humble abode."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 pm

She smiled. "So this is where you live? It is very nice~" She took his arm and smiled happily. She took her free hand and began rubbing it like last night.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Kaito led Bridgette down a light colored gravel path, and after passing under some cherry blossom trees, a huge garden spread before them. It was at least 2 acres aide, and 4 acres long, meaning one could thoroughly walk through and see everything in several hours. He spread his free arm out.

"Where do you wish to go?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:59 pm

She smiled. "It is more beautiful than anything I've seen. I mean I have a great garden at home but I've never seen one with these types of flowers." She smiled at him and opened her mouth to say something and then shut it. "You choose."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 pm

"Well, a lovely girl such as yourself should see the most lovely part of the garden. You came just in time to see cherry blossoms bloom and bear fruit. Japanese cherries are a little different than Western cherries, but still very sweet." he explained as he led her down a path. Soon, small pink petals littered the path as the trees turned lightly pink then eventually they came out into a small orchard, maybe 20 trees.

Kaito led her to a soft, low bench under a tree and offered her a seat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm

She blushed and sat down. "You flatter me Kaito. It is very sweet ~" She said and looked him in tjreeyes.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:04 pm

He smiled faintly and sat down next to her. He picked a blossom off the tree and tucked it behind her ear. It looked very sweet, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:30 pm

She blushed and looked him in the eyes. "Oh Kaito...."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Kaito smiled down at her, very soft and very caring. He leaned forward ever so slightly before sweeping her up, carrying her bridal style down the path.

"Now Bridgette, let's not make this a mushy moment. I'd like to have fun with you before we let our hearts gush like a waterfall." He winked at her as they approached a small waterfall and pond.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:54 pm

She laughed. "Ohahah I love your pun." She looks away a bit disappointed. She was kind of getting into the moment.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:19 pm

"Oh that pun was pure coincidence." He winked at her and planted a light kiss on her forehead. He had a funny way of romancing, but he was sure she'd still fall for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 am

She blushed and internally kicked herself. When did she become so meek? She was usually the one to make people swoon. She hated herself now. "Oh I'm sure it was~ but you may put me down now. I mean. I must be pretty heavy."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:06 am

"You are as light as a feather. I could bench press two of you if I really desired. Oh, and are you fond of the clothing that you're wearing?" He had a devious plan that involved this pond, him, and Bridgette.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 am

She nodded. "Yes. I am fond of these. I mean I'm not as fond to them as I am as my other outfits." She smiled, it seemed like a good answer.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:13 am

Kaito nodded knowingly. Girls liked their clothes, but were fickle about which were their favorites and which weren't. He walked up to the edge of the pond, kicking his shoes off and slipping off Bridgette's.

"I hope you don't hate me for this."

Kaito jumped into the water, holding on to Bridgette so she wouldn't get out of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:18 am

When Kaito hopped into the pond she squeeled lightly. "Eeeeep!!! Put me dooown!" She said holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next