Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] Empty
PostSubject: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Astrid was waiting excitedly in the lobby of an artists work. Today is the 2 year anniversary of her moving out and she was going to celebrate with a picture of herself. This artist was the only one she could afford, but from the samples she had seen, this artist was clearly capable. Astrid was waved to the artists office/work space and was confronted by a table a little taller than herself.

"Bonjour?" she pushed herself onto her tip toes to see over the desk. She disliked that this artist was up with the latest furniture trends. When Astrid could see over she stared at the woman, immediately thinking of how she could seduce her and take her home. Although she didn't appear bi or gay, Astrid figured she could give it a shot anyways. She walked around the counter and presented herself to the beautiful artist.

"You are the artist, no? You must be, only a woman as gorgeous as you could make art as lovely as you make!" She made it sound like a compliment any normal woman would give her, but also a very slight hint that she was trying to flirt with her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Naomi had working on one of her most prized paintings it was of a french scenery. It was the skyline of Paris. She had heard the lady but she hadn't seen her at first. When she did though she lightly laughed. "Ohonhonhon...Bonjour Madame. How my I be of service?" The girl, well Lady, was quite short but very pretty. She could barely believe that she was a full grown woman. Though her meeting was with one. She sat on the chair across the couch.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"Well, I had an appointment with you to talk about a painting I wanted to have done? Oh, but I'm not quite sure what I want it to be like. You are very creative, Madame, so you must be able to give me some ideas!" She went and sat down on an open seat, glancing around again. Everything was so exquisite... And by everything, she meant everything. Her eyes slowly rolled over Naomi's figure and then back to her face. She smiled sweetly and tilted her head.

"It's for a special occasion I might add."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:26 pm

She smiled. It figured she would be straight or with someone. "Boyfriend, fiancée, or husband?" She asked she pull out a small notepad. She began slowly sketching her face. Perhaps a simple portrait or causal piece would be nice. She did of courde wanted to do a more riskey picture of her if it was for someone very close to her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Astrid's face contorted a little at the thought of having any of the things Naomi mentioned.

"Eh, no, this is for myself. I have survived by myself for two years now, and I felt like it was time I treat myself to something tasteful."

She played with the collar of her button up shirt with one hand, while the other played with the hem of her skirt. She had to distract herself from this woman. She had made a promise to lay off the women and wine. So far, only the wine had made it into her system again. Astrid crossed her legs and clasped her hands over the top knee. She pushed her chest a little, in a hopeful attempt to get Naomi to notice. She was going to lay on all of her charm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm

She noticed very quickly as of course since she had been drawing her. She blushed lightly and hid her face in her notepad maybe she wasn't as straight or in a relationship as she thought. "P-perhaps ummm...Would you l-like to browse my gallery t-to see my work? Perhaps you'll see a inspiration there and a pose you will like." She regained her face and took her head out of the notepad.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Astrid was already up, and walked around to Naomi.

"I would very much like to see your gallery, Madame~" She leaned over a little to look at her sketch book, smiling slightly at the sketch. Man, this woman was good. Astrid took a small flask out of her bag and took a small sip before capping it and sliding it back in her purse. She was going to need more wine if things went her way. She made a mental note to go to the store later to get some more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 pm

She stood from the chair and made way toward her gallery. "If you find a piece you like just let me know. I will tell you the price and any other such important things." She took a deep breath and followed behind Astrid. This woman was so very short, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Astrid looked at the paintings, stopping at one of a woman, her back towards the viewer, she was obviously nude, and she looked exquisite. Her hair flowed down her back in dark waves, her skin was pale but beautiful, and she was captured as a goddess.

"Beautiful..." Astrid stared in sheer awe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Naomi watched her look at it. This was one of her favorite ones too. She put her hand on her shoulder. "Is this the one?" She asked and smiled. She was sure Astrid would love a picture like this.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Astrid glanced at Naomi's hand and nodded. She resisted the urge to pull her hand down and kiss her. And that urge was very very strong.

"It is! I would love to know when you are able to have me come in for posing and what the price will be. I'm a part time maid, so I've been saving all that I can just for this."

She blinked up at her. "You are quite tall for a woman, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:52 pm

"You may come in as you would like." She nodded and smiled. "And as for price it is a simple price, we will discuss that as I work." Her eyes flitted down to Astrid. "And yes I am quite tall. Aren't you quite short?" She said and gave a bit of a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Astrid pursed her lips slightly at the short comment. As long as Naomi didn't use the C word, she wouldn't have to go on a little tirade.

"I am, but it means less big details for you to paint. A better ability to get the minute details, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:17 pm

She nodded. "Of course my friend. I rather paint more beautiful tiny details than larger dumb details. I find the smaller details are greater and give me a better chance at increasing my skills of detail." She was determined to draw her perfectly all the way down to the last beauty mark or freckle. She wanted to give the girl her money's worth.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Astrid smiled sweetly. She really liked how Naomi seemed so straight when she obviously had seen her flirtatious body language. She had her now.

"Why don't I come in tomorrow right after I get off work around 1:00? Is that enough time for you to get your supplies and whatnot?" She cocked her head slightly, her curls bouncing as she did. She had a plan in her head that would not fail.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Naomi nodded. "Of course. I will be waiting for your arrival. I'll make sure I have everything ready. Just tell the lady at the desk and she'll show you to the area where the painting will take place." She had a few good ideas she had in mine. Since for nude photos it gets cold in thhe painting room she was going to paint her in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Astrid nodded, and held out her hand to shake Naomi's. This was he professional thing to do right? Shaking the person's hand who was going to see your whole body? Yeah, she thought so.

After the polite handshake she said her farewell and started walking home, stopping by a little shop and picking up two bottles of wine. This was going to be very, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Naomi saw her off to the door. She went to her room and began sketching ideas out for poses. Since she had liked the one she had seen she decided to be inspired by that one.

~Time skip~

She was in her room setting up the painting equipment. It was almost 1 o'clock, maybe 2 minutes of. She made sure everything was perfect, her curtains were opened slightly so that she could get some light in the room. She could already see it. This would be beautiful.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Astrid thought she was going to be late so she didn't bother to change out of her maid uniform. She knocked on the door, taking a quick sip from her flask and hiding it before Naomi answered the door.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Naomi opened the door and led Astrid in. "You can go behind the screen there. I'll make sure I have my paints." She pointed to the Asian print screen and turned her back looking at her paints. She didn't really want to watch her get undress as that would be rude.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Astrid nodded, and paused before going over to Naomi. Her uniform pushed her bust up and with her holding the wine bottle just under her chest didn't help the fact either.

"Madame, I bought this for us to share, since I was feeling in a celebratory mood~" She smiled and went behind the screen, starting to strip down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Naomi nodded. "After the painting is finished. I would hate to have my vision to be blurred by intoxication, as I am sure I will be at some point." She had an underlined hint of sexuality.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Astrid was completely nude and grabbed a light silk robe that was hanging over the side of the screen. She stepped out from behind the screen, the robe tied loosely around her waist, her hair was down and curly, very voluminous. She blinked up at Naomi, giving her a small twirl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Naomi nodded. "Beautiful. Sit how you would like and I shall get started." She said and walked over to the easel. She was ready to paint and loved how the young lady looked.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 am

Astrid sat gracefully on a beautiful bench and stretched out a little. She pulled her long hair over her shoulders, covering her chest and slowly pulled down the robe, letting the silk pool around her on the bench. Her legs were crossed delicately and she tilted her head and looked down, giving her an air of shyness but also beauty and grace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next