Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] Empty
PostSubject: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Holly and Lulu had just finished an assignment on Earth and were taking a cool down. They were at Lulu's house and were going to talk about their next mission.

"Hey, Lulu, do you have a towel? I think I still have some ocean water in my hair." The girls had been the the coast of Spain and Holly had gotten tossed in the ocean on the way back to Heaven. People don't take lightly to people flying at will.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Lulu nodded and set up the table. "Yes Holly. There is one on my bed." When they had came back she had pulled one out for Holly. Lulu of course forgot that she had left something oh so important out. Her diary, and in it had her most inner thoughts, and many, happened to be about Holly.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Holly went in and found the towel. She started drying off her hair when an open book with purple writing caught her attention. She rolled her hair up in the towel and picked it up.

Oh, this is Lulu's diary... I wonder what she's written about. Haha, probably something about the cute couples she's been crea- Holly paused.

Quote :
April 3rd: Holly is so funny! She kept making Wheel mad with her sass, or whatever emotion he has for anger. Does he even know what emotions really are? I think so, because he's gotten on to me so much for making homosexual couples...

May 17th: I wish i could tell Holly what I'm feeling. She looked so cute today, her hair all curly and bouncy, the way her outfit hugged her in the right ways. I told her she looked adorable and she laughed, saying "I know!"

June 9th: I was so close to telling her today. Then we got called down to Earth on a big assignment. I couldn't tell her then. It would have been too distracting.

July 22nd: Holly and I are going to Spain! I can't believe it! Spain is so romantic, after all. You know, maybe I should tell her while we're there. She seems to really like me too...

These were only some of the things Holly read in the diary. Her cheeks were a bright red, almost as red as her hair, and she took the towel off her head, her hair almost dry now. She gripped the diary tight and marched out to Lulu.

"Lulu... What is this about?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Lulu smiled at her sweetly her tone of voice the most type of cheerful. "What is what abo-~ H-holly...? I...What are you doing with my sacred Tome..." She stood up from the table quickly and walked toward her. "Please, Holly, just calm down. It's all just p-part of a story I am writing. The main characters just happen to have our names..."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Holly kept the book out of Lulu's reach.

"For one, this is your diary, not some sacred tome. For another thing, this relays all of the things that have really happened! Now you lie about it?! No, you know this is wrong Lulu. Why are you feeling this way?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Lulu clenched her fists. "Holly you have no understanding! I was born this way! How can you call it wrong if you have felt this way all along!? Holly...I love you! No! I'm not taking it back either. I care not if my wings taken away for this. Because it is not wrong!" Her face had became a dark red from both anger and embarrassment. She wanted Holly to understand. She needed to show her how it felt to be in love with another girl, and that it was okay. She walked close to Holly and grabbed her hand. She needed to show her now with a kiss! She pulled down her arm ready for her head to close the distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Holly looked down slightly at Lulu's red face slowly close in. She couldn't get her hand off, that was her strongest hand from shooting arrows. She muttered and stepped back, stumbling slightly. She stepped back to the wall and felt a little panicky.

Her cheeks had grown redder the closer Lulu had gotten. She squeezed her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Her lips made contact with Holly's and she loosened up a bit. She did it! Holly was sure to understand now and feel the same. Wasn't how humans made the other feel the same way? She was sure it would work with angels too. She wanted Holly to be her side forever and this was how it was going to happen. This feeling that kept them together be love.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Holly was shocked. Lulu actually did it, and now she was going to do the unthinkable.

Holly pushed Lulu off slightly and rushed a few steps away, dropping the diary. She trembled slightly at the adremaline in her veins.

"Lulu... No... I'm reporting this..." She headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Lulu followed after her. "No Holly! You can't do this to me! I'm your partner. I-if you do it I won't forgive you! I'll be spiteful forever! You don't want me to hate you do you?" She stopped she didn't care what happened now but she did not want to hate Holly.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

"Lulu it's... It's for your own good..." she didn't turn to let Lulu see the two tracks that tears had left on her cheeks. She tried to say more but her voice caught and she didn't. She didn't want to make Lulu leave, but Holly had an obligation to fill, she couldn't allow this to happen. She wasn't even a love angel, just assigned to help Lulu and make sure she stays safe and does her job. Holly figured that if she couldn't keep Lulu on the right path, then maybe she wasn't the right partner for Lulu. And that hurt more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Lulu walked into her room and sat on her bed. There was nothing she could do about it now. When Holly was going to do something she was gonna do it. She just sat there and let her tears fall. This was the worst thing to ever happen to her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

[ALL MY FEELS ; A; I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS]
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:24 am

WHEEL KICKS DOWN THE DOOR AND SHOUTS "UNAUTHORIZED HOMO DE-tected! LULU HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WARN YOU ABOUT BEING gaaaaaaay!?!" He looked in and saw... Two crying girls and felt a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 am

Lulu just sat there looking at him. "Whatever. Go ahead. Send me down. Let me fall from grace. I could care less what happened." That was a lie she didn't want to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Angels [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]
Page 1 of 1