Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)    We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:59 pm

She nodded. "Perhaps, but they need to realize it. Thank for the advice I will keep that in mind. So don't worry." She said and patted his back.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)    We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:13 pm

"Alright, Sensei." He nodded and sat back in his spot. He still felt a little unsure but noticed that Donny and another one of the girls were talking to the girl from before. He knew Donny had a way with girls so hopefully he would reassure that she was doing fine.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)    We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:07 am

(Because I can do this. And because Jack needs to be rped a bit. This is au from kimono's relationship.)
Jack walked in the side door at the far side of the gym, away from the gymnastics team. He was wearing black baggy pants, made of a tough cloth and loose to avoid impeding movements. He wore his headphones, listing to a random set list his brother made. He had his sword across his back, and wore a light green jacket over a white tank top. He was a regular and most of the gymnastics kids had seen him around before, but he mostly kept to himself. He walked over to where a mat and a collection of boards and boxed were, dragging some of them towards the far corner out of the way. He began setting up a small parlour path to practice on.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)    We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 am

"I am just going to say that I will be rooting for you, I think you can get on the team easily, but you gotta keep your confidence flowing like sweet sap from the trunk of awesome." What...? Okay well he goes to sit after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)    We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We are All Stars! This is a sport! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2