Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 pm

He took it from her and ruffled her hair. "I hope this turns into a confession." He chuckled lightly. He put it in his bag and pet them both. "Alright. See you tonight guys." He began walking toward the door.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Confession?! she thought her red cheeks betraying her as her heart beat quickened. Isn't it too early for that? Or maybe it's not? I don't know. Was it just a joke or would he really want me too... As thoughts swam around in her head she noticed that he was already starting to leave. "Oh uh goodbye." she called to the cats as she hurried to catch up with Horai.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 pm

He opened the door. "Ladies first." He waited for her to go outside as he held his bag close to him. He had many pamphlets and confession ideas.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:11 pm

"Thank you," she said giving him a small smile before stepping outside. Taking a deep breathe and exhaling she tried to calm herself down. Even though she did like him and he might not feel the same, she would tell him later today. He had the right to know her feelings. For now she felt it was best that she enjoyed her time with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 pm

He closed the door behind him and made his way down the steps. "I love walking in the morning. I usually run to the station because I feel it wakes my muscles up. Its refreshing to walk every now and then." He smiled at her as he blush lightly. He really likes her, he was sure it was just puppy love and she didn't feel the same way.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 pm

She followed and nodded in response but she was a bit distracted. She was wondering how he would react if she told him she liked him. Would he be angry? Would he be embarased? She wondered if it was possible for him to smile at her the way he was know. She would like that. In fact she would love it. "I like it when you smile,Yamasato-san. You have a very nice smile."she blurted out absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm

"Why thank you Kobayashi-San. You too have a nice smile, more than nice to be truthful, it is very beautiful." He would woo her, that was his plan. If she didn't like him he was going to convince her to like him, much like his father did to his mother.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 pm

She looked down trying to hide her face that felt like it was on fire. "You really think my smile is beautiful? You're so kind, Yamasato-san."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:58 pm

He chuckled warmly. "I don't know many girls with natural beauty like your own. Most girls are so fake these days it makes me sick." He made a funny face when speaking about the fake girls. "Most of those girls swoon over me for no reason and its a bit confusing to be honest."
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm

She thought for a moment about what he had said before responding. "It's probably because you're so charming. You're kind and nice and very handsome. People flock to people like you. They want to be close to you. They want to be in your warm and gentle presence. I know I do. I wish could attract people like that but then again it must be overwhelming sometimes. I admire you for having the strength and confidence to handle being able to handle that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 pm

He smiled. "I'm sure if you hang out with me. More of those people will either flock to you, or...very much the opposite. They won't like you at all for 'stealing' me." He chuckled. His fangirls were quite...crazy.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 pm

"That would be a problem if they felt I was taking you from them," she said. "But I don't think that really matters. If they can't understand no matter what either one of us says then why should we care what they think? One day hopefully they will understand but I don't think I'm willing to stop hanging out with you because it makes someone else upset." She paused for minute blushing a bit embarrassed by her selfishness, as they walked into the train station. "Sorry, I don't know when I became so selfish but I can't help but think that our happiness is important too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 pm

He put a hand on her shoulder after arriving on the train. "I agree completely." He wanted this to be will known how he felt and he did agree with her.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

She smiled feeling a bit reassured. "So I know you like to run and are on the track team but is there anything else you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm

"Reading, swimming..." He began listing off hobbies of his. He wasn't sure what to say now and the train lurched forward and he stumbled into her. His face was red because his arm became awfully close to certain lady parts. "I-I'm sooo sorry." It was too awkward to move until she said it was okay or if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

"It's alright! It was an accident, so it's fine. I trust you." she said quickly, blushing as she tried to think of way to make this less awkward for the both of them. "You said something about reading? Reading is um nice right?" She hadn't noticed how close he was to her until now and this did nothing to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

He pulled his arm away."Y-yes. I like reading...um...what is your favorite book?" He tried giving them something to talk about on the way to school.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm

(Would you mind another little time skip? Maybe to lunch unless you have something that you wanted to do. )
"I like fairy tale stories like Alice in Wonderland. You?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 pm

(Its okay with me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:05 am

(okay cool)
In class Mai waited eagerly for lunch to start. Every few seconds she found her eyes on the clock counting down how long she had until lunch. Finally after what seemed like forever class ended and lunch began. She let out a breathe she hadn't realized she held as she quickly collected her things to go eat with Horai for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am

As soon as the bell rang Horai had packed up his things and headed outside. They had agreed to eat near the little sports shed near one of the Sakura trees on the school grounds. It gave them a little more peace and quite since it was:t as popular as other places to eat.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 am

When she got to their spot she smiled at Horai. "Hello again. How was class?" she asked as she sat down on the grass and made herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 am

"Normal. Classy." He thought he had a terrible sense of humor. He sat down beside her and opened the Benito she made him. It all looked so good he didn't know what to try first. "This is awesome."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:47 am

She smiled at his joke feeling that it was a little bit funny. "If you really like it I wouldn't mind making you lunch everyday. I like cooking and I could always use the extra practice. I gave it a spring theme because it reminded me of you. I hope the butterflies weren't too much." she said as she pulled out her own lunch. The only difference between the two was that she used pieces of chicken to look like the dirt the fruit flowers where growing from instead of his shrimp tempura.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 am

He put down the Benito and patted her head and ruffles her hair. "I would love that. Can I tell you a secret?" He brought his lips close to her ear. His lips lightly brushed it as he spoke. "I love butterflies." He whispered and pulled back quickly and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next