Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:24 am

Hibiki gasps for breath, finally getting down the stairs. Where was the door? He was still groggy from all that running. He looks around, mumbling gibberish. Good thing that the hallways were empty.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:28 pm

(( Dead thread? ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:36 pm

((Sorry didn't know you posted!))

Arata began walkinbg back to class. There wasn't much to do now.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:30 am

Hibiki finally finds Arata, herself. "Arata!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:51 am

She gave him a questioning look. "Yes?" She was rather surprised someone called her by her given name and not her surname.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Hibiki runs up to her, but trips and falls on his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

She shakes her head and puts out her hand toward him. She was gonna help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Hibiki looks up, blushing, and grabs her hand. He pats his head. The ears were still there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:04 pm

She nodded to him, a look of concern on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:14 pm

"Arata." He holds her hands and pulls them close to his chest. "I need to tell you something very important."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Arata tried pulling her hands away. This was rather awkward. "What could it be Mori-San?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:04 pm

(( You guys can interact however, I am initiating my characters time skip~ ))

Kumiko was walking in the downtown district to her job. She had a small locker at work where she could put everything so she didn't need to make any stops home. Which was fine with her because her parent's didn't know that she worked. She entered a small maid cafe and went to the back, greeting her co-workers as she passed. She got her uniform on and started her daily chores for the business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

"Im in love with you." He lets her hands go. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off." He turns and runs.
(I'm going to time skip soon)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Arata just stood there. Wut.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm

The door to the maid cafe opened, the bell ringing as jack walkeed in, he had a strange backpack, triangular with a large zipeer, held tight to his back, he wore a button up shirt with the name "Mcmanus Courier Service." on the sleeve. he checked his phone. this was his last stop for now. he ahd finished his 5th run so far, and he hadn't recieved another order yet from his downtown customers.
"guess i have a moment", he muttered in irish., before looking around.
"maid cafe? interesting..." his words were soft, almost lyrical as he spoke in Irish. he looked arpound, he had to delliver spices to the kitchen staff, right? the local grocer was helping him get set up as a courier around here.
he waited a second for onre of the maids to addres him, straigthening his unruly hair, and casually dusting a bit of dirt form his shoulders. I need to stop doing shoulder rolls dammit
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Kumiko looked up and squinted her eyes. A courier had entered the cafe. That must be package they've been expecting for weeks now. But the courier looked familiar... She walked over to get the package. She smiled as she approached.

"Konnichiwa~ How can I-" Her smile faded. Wait a second, this was Jack! Her cheeks flushed slightly. She felt slightly embarrassed to see someone she recognized here. "Jack-san?" She bowed to him.

"Um... I wasn't aware you worked as a courier, heh~"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:33 am

Jack was equally surprized, and Somewhat.. flat footed lets say. he had not expected ton run into Kumiko
"Um, hello." he took a split sec to fgather his thought
"Hello kumiko, how are you. I do believe I have a delivery for the shop..?" his mind raced a bit, still in shock form the surprize of seeing kumiko here, as well as seeing her in a maid outfit....
Fuck no, calm down, it fine. relax.
almost reflexivly he rubbed his tattoo abit, with his short sleeved courier shirt, it was blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:00 am

Kumiko took the package in both hands and nodded. "I can sign for it if I need to." she saw him rub the tattoo and she became curious. "I'm a little curious, what's that on your arm? Is it a tattoo?" the more and more that she saw Jack, the more and more she became curious. Sword fighting, tattoos, red hair, so foreign yet so cool in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:27 am

"thanks" he reached into his bag an pulled out a tablet as she was talking. with his keft hand, and when he held it out the tattoo was proudly displayed, as her words registers he looked a bit.. shy almost.
"Oh. its... its a reminder. Me and my brother both have them. Since we aren't bound by blood, we're bound by ink instead." the blue dragon was peaceful looking a calming blue color that shimmered metallic and bright.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:51 am

Kumiko signed for the package and then glanced up at him. He seemed very noble and family oriented, that was a trait she didn't see that often. "That is really cool~ Mind if I take a closer look?" She leaned forward a little, still holding the package and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:57 am

"oh, uhh sure."
he twisted his arm a bit, moving closer a bit so she could see it easier.
there were kanji symbolizing brotherhood under the dragon, and the dragon itself seemed to shimmer slightly in the light. but there were 3 interesting details, first the dragons eyes were green, a vibeant emerald like Jacks. the draon had a book in one hand, and 3 short sharp lines across its back, wach of them looking feathered with shorter lines in weird partterns. tracing them with his finger, he said,
" the smaller lines are ogram script."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:57 am

Arata had just finished Track practice and walked out off the scool grounds. She was pretty happy and decided she would run home to keep her mind clear. Running did that, it made her choose the best decisions in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Hibiki sits on a tree, looking at the clouds. He was bored. Again. He had confessed and now he was to scared to go confront her again. "At least the coward is the last one left alive." He chuckles and jumps off the tree, landing next to the track course. Oh, so that was where he was.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Kumiko admired the tattoo a little longer than she though was probably necessary. She stood up straight again and smiled. "I'm going to go put these in the back and I'll be right back. If you're not busy, you can stay for a little while, free of charge~" she hugged the package to her chest, waiting to see if he could stay. She just wanted to talk to him and learn more about him. Was that weird? Unprofessional? Oh whatever, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:52 pm

"you know what, by an amazing coincidence, I do have some spare time, and would happily stay around for bit."
For some reason, Jack was feeling.... comforable around Kumiko. bowing slightly, Damn he'd never get use to the bowing thing, it was weird to his combat trained mind, he let loose an almost un councious grin.
"would you like some healp carring the package to the back?"
without thinking, he reached up and tucked a random strand of hair from his forhead, where it had been tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next