Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Regina stood her ground but a bit closer to Chloe. "I do. If you do not like it then you have shove it up your blow-hole." She said, of course her motto was do no harm, take no shit.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Chloe reached for her sword but remembered it was on her ship. Damn. She glared at the figure, a little surprised it shied away somewhat from Regina.

"Iffen ye want trouble I suggest ye go elseware. An' ye can't possibly own a whole damn library. In an abandoned city nonetheless." she said, smiling slightly at Regina's blow-hole comment.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:05 am

"Do you mortals even know WHAT I AM?"
He whips off his cloak revealing his freakish tail, his eyes glow bright green and swirl at them like black holes. "I am the king of the deepest pits of the ocean where no mer dares to swim, I am the destruction of towns and granter of wishes, I am the Kraken" He hasn't gotten to jabber in a looooong time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Regina stood there unamused. She crossed her arms and stares at him. It was time she did something crazy and actually show that no bullshit is taken. "Excuse me Sir. Isn't the Kraken supposed to be huge magical ugly ass creature? Cause I'm not seeing that before me. You look small, yes magical, but you aren't an ugly ass creature." She was not letting him try and scare her off from her only chance of being in her homeland.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:20 am

"Heh, yer sayin' he ain't ugly eh? Ye sayin' he's cute or somethin'?" Despite this semi-serious situation, Chloe couldn't help but make that comment and chuckle at the thought.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:41 am

He facepalms. "Get out of my kingdom or face the consequences. And I can be plenty ugly if pushed. On the other hand. If you are here to do business I am open to negotiations. What is it you want hmnmm? Ancient knowledge? A crew?" He asks the armor piercing question.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Chloe's face doesn't change but her body language does slightly. A new crew, probably a more faithful one than her last, sounded quite good actually. She takes a side glance to see how Regina acts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:23 pm

She gave him a glare. "How dare you. For you to know I am a rightful ruler of this kingdom. Not you." She looked at Chloe hoping she would play along.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm

"A noble effort but the crown of Atlantis sits FIRMLY on my head now. It has for a century actually." He looks around the empty streets. "You can stay for a while."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:47 pm

She looked at him sweetly. "I'm sure a man as lonely as yourself would love a woman's company. Perhaps even help you bring back the kingdom back to its former glory." She said as she inched closer and closer to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Chloe stared at this whole display with a look of... slight disgust. And confusion. She ran her hand over her face.

"Well, Regi, if you and Sir Glub-a-lot here are gettin cozy I may wish to leave ye alone. I be checkin out that armory now, so excuse me kind love-fish." She none to gently 'accidentally' shoved Val on her way to the armory.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 pm

He had no idea how to react to that other then turning more and more red. And he only managed to do that because it was an automatic response. He was about to speak up but then he was shoved up to the girl, bumping into her just a little.

"What are you really after here gell?" He didn't trust her sweetness, he didn't trust anyone really. "What makes you think I am any kind of lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Regina nodded at Chloe. "I'll come look for you after Captain." Regina said and turned her attention to Val. "What am I after? Let me tell you. I am of Atlantis descent and I wanted to find my homeland. I just want to learn as much about it as I can. I really did not expect to find anyone here. I was just going to plop the crown on my head an go home saying I found it and that we must let it rise to former glory." She said and swam around a bit. "Plus. What merman without anyone or anything to keep him company wouldn't be lonely." She grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:18 am

Chloe gagged as she swan towards the armory. Oh, and did she mention she would be swinging by the bank or maybe a jeweler, if they had those way back then. Something to make a quick buck off of.

Now, if I can manage to find something of some value, I could probably get at least... 267% of it's original value? Some silly and foolish rich prick will think it's so dashing and will pay anything for it. Hey maybe I could quit my under water raiding and retire to my boat. I'm getting old enough right? She shrugged and peeled of her jacket and hat, hanging them on a dull and broken corner of a building next to the armory. She cracked her fingers, wrists, neck, and back.

"Come to me my lovely treasures." She grinned and pushed her way in, pushing up a visible cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   crowned - The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2