Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OrnsteinDragonslayer

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:04 pm

"No,keep it.Consider it as a gift from me alright?"Date said a bit amused at how she always wants to repay him.He walked to the vendor and bought a chocolate crepes,finishing it in around 15 or more seconds,he wiped his hand with a handkerchief and bought 2 can of orange juice.
Taking a seat on a chair and setting the drinks ontop of the table and drinking one of the can while watching Yuui eat her crepes.
"Alright,after this,what do you want to do since I have little to no plans for today.Nor do I know alot of things here."Date said while enjoying the gentle breeze of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:12 pm

She finally finished her crepes. "Maybe we should to one of the viewing areas. I would like to also get a painting! Oo! Oo! Maybe we should watch the fire works if they have any today! That would be great!" She smiled and stood up. She smiled and started toward the large groups of people standing under the trees.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Without further ado,he simply followed her,as she's pretty much the navigator and she's dragging him around.
Besides,she looked very happy right now,and destroying it isnt really a pleasant thing,even for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:20 pm

She watched the sakura petals sway on the trees and she smiled brightly. "Look! The flowers look so pretty!" She pointed at the trees and leaned over the railing a bit to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:24 pm

"They sure are,arent they."Date said a bit speechless because of the beauty.
He then decided to lean on the rail,his eyes hungrily eating the sight while he smiled a smile of content.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:30 pm

She smiled at his smile of happiness. "I'm happy you're- Hey!" She turned around a shocked look on her face. Her face turned pale white she she saw the man who squeezed her rump. "Hey Oiron!"
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm

"Whats wrong?"Date asked worriedly when he saw Yuui's pale face.
Then he heard it...Was that a client of hers?
Stepping infront of Yuui somewhat protectively,grabbing and almost crushing the hand of the man that tried to grope her,"I suggest you go away sir.Before something unpleasent happens."Date said with a deadly voice tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:42 pm

"Oh step off dude! I don't see her here for you. If she was she would be ALL over you. So I am willing to pay her for the rest of her day." Yuui's face was a bit red and she looked between the two guys. This was not good. "Ummm....."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:47 pm

When he heard that,he subconsciously thought of Yuui as his little sister.
In a blink of an eye,a flame encased fist was right infront of the man,a fist covered in blue flame with a force of 385 pounds and a speed of 89 mph.
Yeah,the dude's pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 pm

How the guy survived we may never know. All we do know is that he survived and is crawling off some where bleeding from that crazy punch. Yuui was shocked by Date protecting her like that. "Date...." She looked at him with a bit of a troubled expression. "Why did you do that?!? You can get in trouble!" She rubbed her forehead ignoring his expression. "I know...I know you were only protecting me but that doesn't matter, just....Please don't lash out in such a manner. You could've told him you were paying for the little sister experience...." She wasn't sure how to handle the fact that a guy got like this for her. They usually just let the guy do what they want.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 am

Date had an amused smile when he heard about how she said he'll get in trouble.
Then choking on air at the little sister part.
"L-Little sister?!Alright,I dont even want to know."Date said.
"If thats the kind of client you get.In fact,Im pretty sure no one helped you.Stop being a prostitute,I'll handle everything alright.Anyways,whatcha say about living with me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 am

Yuui wasn't sure about how she felt about all of this. "Wh-what...." It was all so sudden. She wasn't sure how she felt about quitting the job, this was like her sister's situation, she was taken away by a very rich man who saved her from this job. That was what she truly wanted, to not have to worry about money was wonderful, but this guy was also so mean to her.

"I would love to but...." She looked away and rubbed her hands together. "You don't seem to like me much...." She looked back at him. "You know what, let's do it, I'll move in and try to help as much as I can." This is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Nodding with a smile,"What about we go to your house,take your stuff,go to your workplace and tell them you quit?"Date said with a smile.
"I also dont know where to go,so lead me your highness"he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Yuui smiles and nods. "It'll be a little bit of a walk but it shouldn't take that long." She started walking her geta where loud since she was walking a lot faster than she was before. "I don't have much that I want to bring so we'll have no trouble carrying all of it."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:58 pm

"Alright then,as I said,lead the way."Date said,while taking out a katana and tying it to his waist.
"I'll do the negotiating and talking,alright?You just tell em whats happening."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:01 pm

They finally arrive at the large hotel where she lived which was also her place of employment. "Hang on me a bit." She said to Date, this way he could get in without having to worry about being stopped. It would seem as though she was doing her job and not fooling around not working.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Saying nothing,Date instead just followed her,noticing a few stares in the process.
"Is there any rules about weapon's here?"Date asked while still keeping a sharp eye on the surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 pm

"Not really but the bosses don't take kindly to clients scarring the girls...." She smiled and waved at her co-workers trying to seem normal. "After we get my stuff I'll let them know I'm checking out, permanently." They made it to the small service elevator and it opened, she walked into it and quickly pulled him inside.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Nodding,he leaned on the wall of the elevator,slightly scaring a few people in it.
Paying no heed to those that are scared,he thought about what would happen when Yuui checked out permanently.Probably a fight.Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

So after getting all of her things they ride back down the elevator and she heads over to the sign out desk. "Hello Ms. Yoru, I would like you to tell Hiroshi that I am quitting." The woman made a shocked face. "Hiroshi isn't going to happy you know that Yuui..." The woman picked up the phone on the desk and began speaking in hushed tones looking over at Yuui and Date.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Giving a quick glance to Yuui,he then talked to who she called Yoru,"You are Yoru,correct?If so,then tell this Hiroshi,that if he tries to do anything,it will definitely be better for him to bring an army,he wont die alone that way"Date said sadistically with an insane grin,also covered his body with pure black flames for added effect,and releasing an aura of pain,suffering and death,scaring everyone except Yuui shitless,Yuui's pretty much immune to his scary effects.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Yoru nods and keeps talking. "Um yes...Hiroshi please come down here." Yuui just waits for the pimp to come down. He is surprisingly.....good looking. "Ah! Yuui dear! Look at you all beautiful just like the flowers in bloom! Please don't tell me you are leaving so soon. We greatly enjoy your business." Yuui rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Teleporting right behind the person,Date settled at putting his katana right next to Hiroshi's neck,ready to cut it off,"She is leaving,whether you like it or not."Date said seriously.
"Or,I give her back to you after I kill everyone here including you.But dont be worried,I wont kill her."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Hiroshi put his hands up in defense. "Sir, I wasn't going to try anything, I was just trying to convince her to stay. She is my favorite doll!" Hiroshi sighed. "I just need her to come into the back with me so that she can sign the release forms that she created. I am just warning you Sir, she loves this life, nothing will stop her from coming back. She is the one who put herself here." Yuui looked away. "Hurry up and bring me to the back room."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

"Perhaps that is correct,perhaps that is not correct.But heed my words,if you try to do anything..."Date said with a deadly voice.
Date then procedeed to make an illusion that shows Hiroshi how he will die.
Date's sword potruding from his stomach,slowly being lifted upwards,cutting his flesh,his bowels,his organs,until at the end,where Date removes the sword and cuts of Hiroshi's head,the illusion making Hiroshi able to see his dead body.
Cut almost in half,with his organs and blood spilling,his head laying there on the ground with a frozen expression of pain and terror.

After the illusion ended,Date sheated his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next