Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Jewel of the Sea (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:18 pm

"Sassy 10 year old- I'll have you know that while I am young I am not that young!" She crossed her arms. "I'm 67 if you couldn't figure that. It's perfectly clear to anyone Kaiko."

Nami motioned at the purse. "So are you going to be buying stuff? For little ole me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm

She wasn't sure to say to her being 67. So she just nodded. "Yeah. Better clothes. Things that will actually fit you better." The clothes were pretty big on her. They were Ren's after all. Once they go into town there were people bustling around with things and vendors trying to sell things. She looked for the nearest clothing shop.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Nami smiled super wide. "Wow! This is so cool!" She runs up to a vendor selling hats. She looks at several, laughing a little. "These are fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:44 pm

"Those cover your head. They are called hats." She grabbed a large straw hat and plopped it onto Nami's head. "Do you like it?" On it, it had a pink ribboon with a bow. In the middle of the bow was a seashell. She thought it would be good to get it for her as she might not be used to the sun on her little head.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Nami looked in a mirror and nodded. "I like hats. Hats are the best! And this one is the most marvelous hats ever!" She looked up at Ren and nodded. "Let's get this one!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Ren nodded and handed the money to the kind Lady. She bowed and set Nami loose to find anything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Nami found a bunch of clothes that are pinks, purples, and light blues. They were all lolita type clothes. Nami ran over to Ren with the clothes.

"I like these! These are suitable to my tastes!" She tipped the hat back from her eyes. Ren was really nice. Quite suitable to be a queen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Ren handed the money to the vendors and walked toward a rather...odd shop to Naomi. It was an bra and underwear shop. She walked in smiled at her. "Do you know your cup size and chest size?" She wasn't sure if Nami knew what those meant but it was good to ask.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 27, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Nami poked at the bras, a seriously confused look on her face.

"Um what are these for? Are they like what we little mermaids get when we are young?" But everything was so colorful! She quickly got into the spirit of shopping for bras and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Ren wasn't sure how to tell her what they were used for. "Well...They are like your shells, only...they...um...hold your boobs in place." She grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the nearest changing room. "Take off your top."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Nami shrugged and took off her top, which was basically falling off her anyways.

"Is that what these things do? Wow. Since they're made of cloth, don't you have to replace them a lot? It seems a bit tedious to buy new ones whenever you need them." Nami was speaking so matter-of-factly, it was almost funny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Ren nodded. "It is a bit tedious but that's how us humans work." She shrugged and turned her around. "Now put the cups on your boobs and I'll hook it." She said and handed her the smallest cup size.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Nami held the bra up to her boobs and waited for Ren to hook it. It fit, albeit a little snugly to what she thought they were supposed to feel like. But what did she know, really? It actually fit her perfectly.

"Ren, how are these supposed to fit?" She fiddled with the band and the cups. She liked the fact that it was a light pink with white lacing across the top of the cups and on the straps, with an adorable little white bow in the middle.

"I like these human clothes~ They are so cute~!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Ren nodded. "It is suppossed to be snug. It looks like it fits." She looked over Nami and at her chest. Yep it fit good on her. She then unhooked the bra and smiled at her. "Slip this off and put your shirt back on."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Kaz was nearby reading through titles in a book store next to the clothing shop.
he paused and glanced around a bit.
"what.... hmmm."
he leafed through the book in his hands.
"marx... hmmm"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Nami took it off and slipped the shirt back on.

"Ren-chan, what now?" Nami blinked up at her. She could really put on the charm when she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:34 pm

She really wasn't sure what to say. "Um...I...I guess we could head to the book store...I mean. Have you never read books before." She went to the counter and bought the bras.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:46 pm

"Of course I've read books! I don't read that much, but when I do I make sure that the books are worth my time, and useful to have knowledge about."

Nami was holding on to all of the bags that she had gathered over the course of the time out. She still had the hat on from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Ren nodded and helped carry the large amount of bags. She turned toward the book store and pointed out many of them. "I can show you what we think of your...well I mean our kind." She pulled a book off the shelf and on the other side she saw a man with green hair and green eyes. He was beautiful in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Nami was curious as to what humans really thought of merpeople, when she saw Ren look oddly at something on the other side of the shelf. She got a shiver down her spine.

"If I'm not mistaken, that's the presence of a Royal... But... How? I can't remember any Royals having business on land..."

Nami peeked around the shelf and saw a tall, green haired man. Who was he?
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Kaz felt the feeling of another merperson(s) increase, and paused, glancing up from a book he was looking at, seeing the two girls out of the corners of his gaze one at the end of the aisle, the other behind him, on the other side of a shelf. he scanned the shelf quickly, and pulled 3 more books, holding them in his hand. he slowly stood, and turned away, books in hand as he headed for the checkout counter.
he decided it would be beast to confront them on HIS terms. he would walk down to the beach, leaving the books in his car, and confront them. I hope they aren't assassins. assassins are annoying as hell. and i am running out of pirate ships to hide the bodies.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:13 am

"Ren, I have a weird feeling about that guy. He might be a royal, like one of your kind, but I have no idea what he would be doing here." She snapped her fingers in front of Ren's face. Ren sure was acting strange. Maybe humans were just weird.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:10 am

Ren shook her head. "S-sorry...He's just..." She wasn't sure what to say. She pulled out a few more books and went to the counter paying for them. She handed them to Nami. "Just read these, I think it helps explains some stuff about us. Like how we think." She smiled at Nami and giggled.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Nami read the covers of the books. "Myths of the Deep, Mermaids: Tales Across Time, The Little Mermaid..." She cocked her head to the right. Humans really didn't believe anymore. They thought merpeople were just fairy tales, like trolls and ogres. Nami's face revealed her disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Ren sighed. "I know Sis...people don't really feel the way they used to." She wasn't sure how to comfort her so she patted her on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Sea (Open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next